“Neba” is Gouryella’s latest surprise, and dropped just days ahead of his debut performance at EDC Las Vegas
Ferry Corsten aka Gouryella has been on a tear this year in what all started with a sudden tour announcement this past December. Since then he’s owned the stages at big name circuits such as Beyond Wonderland’s Dreamstate and EDC NY. His first single “Anahera,” released last March, brought forth the resurrection of one of trance’s purest and original producers. Gouryella is now back with a new track, “Neba” meaning heaven in Slovak, approximately one year later.
“Neba” is a classic trance production starting with a heart wrenching warm up of piano synths and thundering bassline. It takes you to new heights as the melody swings you higher and higher. Concentrating on the essence of a quality build up and purifying drop, Gouryella gives a proper example of what a real trance track should sound like.
View the video premiere below:
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball