In July 2023, Tomorrowland celebrated its legendary 17th edition with 400,000 People of Tomorrow from over 200 nations gathering and uniting during two weekends of magic in the beautiful scenery of De Schorre in Boom, Belgium. The 17th edition of Tomorrowland revolved around the theme “Adscendo,” turning De Schorre into a magical destination high on the horizon, where visitors witnessed the rise of a magnificent tale in the history of Tomorrowland’s Great Library. Relive the most magical moments now with The Official Tomorrowland Belgium 2023 Aftermovie and prepare for a new adventure in 2024.
More than 400.000 People of Tomorrow celebrated love, music and unity during two legendary weekends full of surprises, enjoying breathtaking performances across 16 mesmerizing stages by more than 750 of the world’s best electronic music artists, including Amelie Lens, Anyma, Black Coffee, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Eric Prydz, Lost Frequencies, Nina Kraviz, Paul Kalkbrenner, Tale Of Us, The Chainsmokers, and many more. Taking people back to the beautiful story written around the fabulous “Adscendo” stage, the video is a captivating recap from this year’s summer edition.
Two weeks ago, people from across the planet attended the exclusive avant premiere of the highly anticipated 2023 aftermovie, which took place in the iconic Royal Theater Tuschinski in the heart of Amsterdam. Specially organized during Amsterdam Dance Event, spectators were treated to a unique experience in what many have described as the most beautiful cinema in the world, being the very first ones to relive the most magical moments of the festival’s 17th edition.
The Official Tomorrowland Belgium 2023 Aftermovie
- Total file size of the entire aftermovie project, including all footage, sound, etc.: 49,3TB
- Aftermovie team of 22 people
- The tracklist features 5 releases by Tomorrowland’s own record labels Tomorrowland Music and CORE Records.
- For the first time ever, a track by The Symphony of Unity is being used for the aftermovie (a rework of ‘Don’t You Worry Child’).
- The aftermovie features an exclusive track by Kölsch, which will be released on the Danish producer’s new album ‘I Talk To Water’ on October 27.
- The tracklist consists of no less than 5 Belgian songs.
- Mixed with Dolby Surround 7.1