Paramount+ just dropped a new series called SAMPLED that will take you on tour with some of the renowned artists today. Taking you on tour with some of the most beloved musicians, you’ll get an inside look as they explore a new city in the days leading up to their show. See the raw, exclusive and unfiltered side to these cities through their eyes, as they’re guided by local artists and creatives.
This new series will be featuring the artists Arlo Parks, Bas, GoldLink, Marc Rebillet, NGHTMRE and Tinashe, SAMPLED presents a visceral exploration of international cities from the viewpoint of traveling musicians on world tours, exploring Berlin, Monterrey, Amsterdam, London, Medellin and Tokyo. Exclusive, raw and unfiltered sides to these cities will be seen through the eyes of the musicians, as they are guided by local artisans, creatives and experts. If you are always interested in behind the scene footage of what artists actually do before and after their shows, this is an interesting take on that premise.
The series is already available in Latin America and the U.K. For Australia the show will drop on Thursday, Dec. 22, and Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France and South Korea this will air in 2023.
Following episodes are scheduled for SAMPLED:
- “Anarchy in the U.K.” – Marc “Loop Daddy” Rebillet storms London with DJ and BBC host Carly Wilford. Champagne flows as they channel the rebellious energy that fuels this city as it re-emerges from years of lockdowns and political turmoil.
- “Amsterdammed” – Tinashe kicks off her European tour in Amsterdam, where she links up with local DJ and producer Cesqeaux. Together they explore the wild diversity and eclectic culture of his hometown, avoiding the stereotypical spots for a more real, raw experience.
- “Tokyo Calling” – Amidst her first international headline tour, Arlo Parks finds herself in the deep cultural waters of Tokyo. Guided by local DJ Sarasa, she’s immersed in the blend of old and new that makes the city such a beautiful enigma.
- “Mi Gente” – Bas and the “Dreamville” crew stop for a long layover in Medellin, where prolific singer-songwriter Vince “Vibarco” Jimenez takes them on a deeply personal ride through the vibrant and colorful culture that has flourished in the post-narco era.
- “El Corrido de Monterrey” – EDM prodigy NGHTMRE meets up with long-time friend and fellow DJ, Americo Garcia, aka Boombox Cartel, in his hometown Monterrey. Together they set out on a taco-fueled 48 hours in one of Mexico’s most underrated cities.
- “Born to Die in Berlin” – Rapper GoldLink heads to Berlin for his first show in two years. Local journalist and creative Cloudy Zackrocki shows him an unexpected side to the city as they explore its culture of transformation.
- Nocturnalist 435
- Antdot unites with Maz on “Learning To Love”
- No Mana Makes Teams Up With Multi-Genre Artist Voicians For “Justify”
- Ape Rave Club Releases Digitized, Feel-Good House Single “Let The Music Take Control”
- Christina Novelli And Bo Bruce Release Amazing Collaboration “Beautiful Lies”
- Notaker Unveils Debut Album “Echoes In Eternity”
Tomorrowland to Hold Exclusive Avant Premiere for Official 2023 Aftermovie
Relive the magic of “Adscendo” during ADE in the most beautiful cinema in the world. In July 2023, Tomorrowland celebrated...
PAROOKAVILLE 2024 Starts Advance Sales For Campsite Upgrade, Presents New Features
The eighth edition of PAROOKAVILLE, Germany’s largest Electronic Music Festival, is coming up next year from July 19th to 21st...
Tomorrowland Winter Will Be Inspired By The Amicorum Spectaculum
From March 16-23, 2024, Tomorrowland returns to Alpe d’Huez for the 4th edition of Tomorrowland Winter! Next year’s winter edition will...
Tomorrowland Winter Returns To The Breathtaking Ski Resort Alpe d’Huez
The magical story of Tomorrowland Winter continues! Tomorrowland will return in 2024 to the breathtaking French ski resort of Alpe...
Jakk’d & $on-$hine Unite on New Single “Luven Me” [Interview]
Breakout electronic acts Jakk’d and $on-$hine have joined forces for the release of their latest collaboration, “Luven Me.” Encapsulating elements...
Amsterdam Dance Event Announce Dillon Francis, The Blessed Madonna, Armin van Buuren And More For ADE Pro 2023
Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) today announces the latest confirmed speakers for its ADE Pro Conference, covering personal branding, innovating as...