New Paramount+ Travel Documentary Series ‘SAMPLED’ to Include NGHTMRE
Paramount+ just dropped a new series called SAMPLED that will take you on tour with some of the renowned artists today. Taking you on tour with some of the most beloved musicians, you’ll get an inside look as they explore a new city in the days leading up to their show. See the raw, exclusive and unfiltered side to these cities through their eyes, as they’re guided by local artists and creatives.
This new series will be featuring the artists Arlo Parks, Bas, GoldLink, Marc Rebillet, NGHTMRE and Tinashe, SAMPLED presents a visceral exploration of international cities from the viewpoint of traveling musicians on world tours, exploring Berlin, Monterrey, Amsterdam, London, Medellin and Tokyo. Exclusive, raw and unfiltered sides to these cities will be seen through the eyes of the musicians, as they are guided by local artisans, creatives and experts. If you are always interested in behind the scene footage of what artists actually do before and after their shows, this is an interesting take on that premise.
The series is already available in Latin America and the U.K. For Australia the show will drop on Thursday, Dec. 22, and Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France and South Korea this will air in 2023.
Following episodes are scheduled for SAMPLED:
- “Anarchy in the U.K.” – Marc “Loop Daddy” Rebillet storms London with DJ and BBC host Carly Wilford. Champagne flows as they channel the rebellious energy that fuels this city as it re-emerges from years of lockdowns and political turmoil.
- “Amsterdammed” – Tinashe kicks off her European tour in Amsterdam, where she links up with local DJ and producer Cesqeaux. Together they explore the wild diversity and eclectic culture of his hometown, avoiding the stereotypical spots for a more real, raw experience.
- “Tokyo Calling” – Amidst her first international headline tour, Arlo Parks finds herself in the deep cultural waters of Tokyo. Guided by local DJ Sarasa, she’s immersed in the blend of old and new that makes the city such a beautiful enigma.
- “Mi Gente” – Bas and the “Dreamville” crew stop for a long layover in Medellin, where prolific singer-songwriter Vince “Vibarco” Jimenez takes them on a deeply personal ride through the vibrant and colorful culture that has flourished in the post-narco era.
- “El Corrido de Monterrey” – EDM prodigy NGHTMRE meets up with long-time friend and fellow DJ, Americo Garcia, aka Boombox Cartel, in his hometown Monterrey. Together they set out on a taco-fueled 48 hours in one of Mexico’s most underrated cities.
- “Born to Die in Berlin” – Rapper GoldLink heads to Berlin for his first show in two years. Local journalist and creative Cloudy Zackrocki shows him an unexpected side to the city as they explore its culture of transformation.
- Nocturnalist 417
- SCHEINY Debuts on Hood Politics With Tech House Bieber Reboot, “Never Let U Go”
- Charlotte De Witte Brought The Heat To NYC With Massive KNTXT Takeover
- Musical Goddess Emma Hewitt Drops Sophomore Album, ‘Ghost Of The Light’ [Interview]
- Nocturnalist 416
- DROELOE Reveals New Single “Feeble Games” Along With US Tour Dates
Musical Goddess Emma Hewitt Drops Sophomore Album, ‘Ghost Of The Light’ [Interview]
Beloved Australian born Emma Hewitt has been on a consistently expanding her repertoire, always adding new pieces of sonic goodness....
Tomorrowland Launches CORE Records with Two Defining Releases
Tomorrowland, one of the world’s most renowned festivals, is launching a brand-new boutique record label CORE Records. Crossing and fusing...
WATCH: EDC Las Vegas 2023 Live Stream; All 3 Days & Schedule
Together we unite Under the Electric Sky for EDC Las Vegas 2023. Whether we’re together in person in Sin City...
Shouse Teams With David Guetta on Melodic Summer Anthem “Live Without Love” [Interview]
Shouse is a house music duo who has quickly rose to success from a variety of hit releases over the...
Discover “Tomorrowland Presents Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike” at Ushuaïa Ibiza’s Summer Lineups
From June 14th until September 27th, Tomorrowland, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, and Ushuaïa Ibiza are joining forces this summer to...
Swedish House Mafia “Don’t You Worry Child” Wins #1 on Tomorrowland’s Top 1000
Music fans across the world massively voted for their favorite Tomorrowland Anthems in the Tomorrowland Top 1000. After compiling the...