Writers & Interviewers, Editors, Proofreaders, Copy Editors (Provide editorial coverage of current events, news, upcoming events, reviews, interviews, content strategy, creative, and more)
We are seeking experienced persons with an interest in covering:
- Electronic music (EDM & big room, techno, house [future, deep, progressive, electro, tech], drum n bass, trance [uplifting, psy, tech], hardstyle, dubstep, trap, downtempo & chill, nu disco & indie, bass)
- Music (pop, rock, hip-hop, R&B, rap, country)
- Events (music festivals, nightclubs, concerts, sporting events, invite only events, industry events, award shows, media functions, etc.)
- Trending topics & current events
- Food & Beverage
- Movies & Documentaries
- Travel & Hospitality
- Pop culture & lifestyle
- Technology (gaming, gadgets, software/hardware, DJ equipment)
Photographers, Videographers, Designers, Editors (Provide coverage of events, including: music festivals, concerts, nightclubs, artists, sporting events, exclusive opportunities, etc.)
Social Media, Advertising, Affiliate Marketing (Provide social media strategy across various forms of social media and our engaged channels, editorial calendar upkeep, marketing & advertising plans and execution)
The Nocturnal Times is seeking highly-motivated individuals with social media marketing & management experience and functional knowledge of:
- Google +
Director, SEO/Data Specialists, Analysts, Web Designers (Provide back-end support, website design and development, monitor and track analytics, etc.)
- Jori Collignon’s New COLLIGNON Project Debut – ‘Pontcha ku Lua’ EP
- Mark Knight Remixes the Ever-Groovy “I Don’t Wanna Know” by Silience
- tyDi Releases Nostalgic New Single, “Real World” with Taylor Kade & Katie Sky
- BOILERS Unveils Dreamy Rework of “Kiss Me” on OH2 Records
- Gareth Emery Puts Exciting Spin on “Train To Nowhere” by Fatum & Dylan Matthew
- FIIN Reveals Hypnotizing Single “Days Like This”
Renowned Club Bootshaus Launches an Outstanding Virtual Experience
Bridging industrial underground values with mainstream electronic sounds for years now – fabled and beloved Germany’s number one club Bootshaus...
Digital Mirage Announces Friendsgiving Edition [RSVP]
Today, the extravaganza that is Digital Mirage has announced yet another very exciting livestream, slated for broadcasting next week as...
Chemikkal Unveils Self-Titled EP, ‘Chemikkal’ [Interview]
Florida based DJ/producer Chemikkal has officially revealed his newest musical endeavor, a brand-new stellar four-track EP, Chemikkal. This time around,...
Tomorrowland Goes Virtual for New Years Eve
Featuring a Stellar Lineup with David Guetta, Martin Garrix & More The debut of Tomorrowland’s Around The World virtual concept...
David Guetta Crowned #1 DJ in the World at Amsterdam Music Festival (AMF)
This past Saturday November 7th, fans from all across the globe tuned into the virtual event of the year. AMF...
HARBER Goes Groovy on New Original Reboot of “Stayin’ Alive”
The multi-talented producer, DJ, songwriter, and musician, HARBER returns with his latest single, “Stayin’ Alive” — and we already can’t...