Writers & Interviewers, Editors, Proofreaders, Copy Editors (Provide editorial coverage of current events, news, upcoming events, reviews, interviews, content strategy, creative, and more)
We are seeking experienced persons with an interest in covering:
- Electronic music (EDM & big room, techno, house [future, deep, progressive, electro, tech], drum n bass, trance [uplifting, psy, tech], hardstyle, dubstep, trap, downtempo & chill, nu disco & indie, bass)
- Music (pop, rock, hip-hop, R&B, rap, country)
- Events (music festivals, nightclubs, concerts, sporting events, invite only events, industry events, award shows, media functions, etc.)
- Trending topics & current events
- Food & Beverage
- Movies & Documentaries
- Travel & Hospitality
- Pop culture & lifestyle
- Technology (gaming, gadgets, software/hardware, DJ equipment)
Photographers, Videographers, Designers, Editors (Provide coverage of events, including: music festivals, concerts, nightclubs, artists, sporting events, exclusive opportunities, etc.)
Social Media, Advertising, Affiliate Marketing (Provide social media strategy across various forms of social media and our engaged channels, editorial calendar upkeep, marketing & advertising plans and execution)
The Nocturnal Times is seeking highly-motivated individuals with social media marketing & management experience and functional knowledge of:
- Google +
Director, SEO/Data Specialists, Analysts, Web Designers (Provide back-end support, website design and development, monitor and track analytics, etc.)
- Teddy Beats, Kenna Woods & Mon Rovîa Release “Falling” [Armada Music]
- Nocturnalist 267
- Slow Magic & Shallou Join Forces on “Somewhere” From Forthcoming EP
- Omar Basaad Drops “Without You” via Coexist Records
- Sander van Doorn & Lucas & Steve Team up for Huge Collaboration “The World”
- WEISS & Harry Romero Delight Multi-generational Dance Fans with New Single, “Where Do We Go”
Interview: John Digweed & Alan Fitzpatrick on Lost Horizon Festival July 3 & 4
Glastonbury’s Shangri-La is going virtual for the Lost Horizon Festival, introducing the magnificent Gas Tower Stage. This weekend on July...
DJ Tennis’ Label Life and Death Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary With Launch of Website
Over the last 10 years, esteemed label Life and Death has dedicated time to releasing soulful electronic music influenced by...
‘Arena Now’: Don Diablo’s “Corona-Proof” Event
Don Diablo sells out his only live show this summer Germans might have found the solution to tackle the need...
EDX’s Newest Single “Umoja” & Upcoming History-Making Live Stream in Zürich
For those familiar with artists who have taken on veteran roles in the dance music space, EDX should be no...
World Premiere: “PJ” by the BELMONT BOYS has Arrived
Eastern European DJ/Production duo BELMONT BOYS are revealing their newest single “PJ”, and The Nocturnal Times has the world premiere...
Dive into the Lucid Project: Music for the Mindful
Music is a crucial aspect of our daily lives and has become a universal form of therapy for many. It’s...