2023 has seen many great tracks and remixes sofar, but there’s no better time to remix-rewind a decade to 2013. Incredibly perhaps, it’s now a full 10 since Ferry Corsten collaborated with Giuseppe on the vibrant title track of the latter’s second longplayer. Outside of its initial M.I.K.E. and Greg Downey offerings however, it’s one that Giuseppe and Ferry have never sanctioned further official remixes on. That’s all until today though, when “Magenta” turns a markedly different shade!
Giuseppe and Ferry’s idea had always been to wait for an artist who held the promise of “diverse” … and they well and truly found that in Fisherman (Isaac Vissers). In its original form “Magenta” was a swelling synth ‘n’ string-fest, but the Dutchman’s re imagined it as a visceral, high-velocity floor-whacker. Beauty turns full beast-mode, as Isaac ups its tempo, tone, tenacity and, well … pretty much everything else in pursuit of that end-of-the-night boom! Fisherman’s amazing remix of “Magenta” is out now on all streaming platforms.
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”