The second episode of America’s Got Talent ‘The Champions” aired on NBC tonight (Monday, January 14) — and Light Balance was one of the episode’s highlights.
Performing to The Backstreet Boys “Backstreets Back,” Kiss “I Was Made For Lovin’ You,” and Galantis “Runaway (U & I),” the dance group served up yet another memorable performance. This time, their showcase wowed viewers, attendees, the celebrity judges: Simon Cowell, Mel B, Howie Mandel, and Heidi Klum, and host Terry Crews.
Watch Light Balance make their EPIC return with LIT dance:
Featured photo courtesy of Light Balance’s Facebook
- Loud Luxury Strikes Listeners with “Red Handed” Featuring Thutmose
- Factory 93 Comes to Las Vegas Featuring Avision, Maceo Plex, Michael Bibi & Testpilot
- Riot Ten, Dogma & Joe Buras of Born Of Osiris Release the “Ready For War” Monster
- Michael Calfan & HARBER “Feelings After Dark” (ft. NISHA) Hits Musical Freedom
- Danny Olson & Crystal Skies Drop “Like Water” ft. Jadelyn on Insomniac’s Lost In Dreams [Premiere]
- Milkboi Jnr Graces Sirup Music Again in “One Night” ft. Rebecca Helena [Premiere]
Michael Calfan & HARBER “Feelings After Dark” (ft. NISHA) Hits Musical Freedom
HARBER and Michael Calfan make their debut on Musical Freedom Records with “Feelings After Dark” feat. NISHA today (Friday, May...
PAROOKAVILLE 2021 Edition Moved to 2022
With hopes in our heart we were all looking forward to the second part of the year. How we all...
Tomorrowland & Pukkelpop Potential Shape Up for 2021
Current vaccination plans are running smoothly and we see that the infection numbers are falling. Nevertheless, the pandemic is still...
EDC Portugal Postponed to 2022
Over the last couple of days it became unclear if EDC Portugal would happen this year or not. Following May...
HOLY SHIP! Wrecked Embarking on December 3rd-7th Featuring ZHU, Alison Wonderland, Chris Lake & More
Preparing for its voyage across the electronic oceans, Holy Ship! Wrecked has announced its 2021 lineup and event dates. Taking...
Audien Joins Armada Music & Touches Hearts in “Learn To Love Again” [Interview]
After a year of solitude and creative introspection, progressive-house prodigy Audien kicks off the month of May with some pretty...