Chicago-based artists AYOO are back with one of their strongest releases to date. Fresh off their performance at Spring Awakening Festival, the duo continues a strong year with a remix of Groove Delight’s reggae-inspired track, “G4nj4.” Sticking to their unique bass-heavy sound, the track is sure to impress listeners worldwide.
Residing in the ‘home of house music,’ James and Eric of AYOO have sought to specialize in electronic music from an early age. In 2018, they performed with big-name producers like Malaa, AC Slater, and Volac. Other direct supporters include the likes of Habstrakt and Valentino Kahn. This year, they performed with a brand-new look and an evolved sound, setting them apart from past years. Alongside their energetic performances for the past three years at Spring Awakening, the group has had successful tour stops around the nation.
AYOO’s remix of “G4nj4” puts a unique twist to the original, laying down lines of heavy bass and booming percussion. Complemented by well-pitched vocals and layered synths, this track is heating up dance floors for all kinds of crowds.
Closing out another successful year in music, the brothers are confirmed to play North Coast Music Festival in Chicago this fall. On top of that, their debut label release came out in June this year on AIA Records.
- Carl Cox Adresses Why He Is Skipping Ultra Miami 2024
- Get Your San Hejmo Early Bird Ticket Now Before the Next Artist Drop
- DAMANTE Announces Zouk Las Vegas Residency & Drops Single “Turn Me On”
- Aversion Announces Solo Show At AFAS LIVE
- “The Great Library Of Tomorrow” Has Been Extended Due to Overwhelming Success
- Charlotte De Witte Headlining “We’re All Mad Here” at Las Vegas AREA15