Electronic treasure Jason Ross is at it once again. Ahead of his newly announced EP dropping in May, this fantastic producer dropped his newest single. “Wild Ones” is the second single of this highly anticipated EP. For his latest track Jason worked with talented vocalist Nevve who is well-known for providing vocals for Seven Lions, Wooli and Trivecta’s mega-collab “Island.” This is one of the most ubiquitous vocal melodic bass tracks in modern dance music.
“Wild Ones” combines the euphoric melodies with melodic bass production. Jason has been rounding the luscious ensemble off with infectious dance pop vocal hooks. The track undeniably lives up to its melodic bass genre. Firstly, it starts off with a beautiful intro melody and pads. Secondly, the lush vocals don’t come far behind. It excellently grabs you and pulls you real deep into this track. Jason takes full advantage of his talents for this one. In short he blows us away with a heavy vocal-filled build that flawlessly jumps into an ardent chorus with a memorable drop.
Note worthy is that “Wild Ones” portrays the musical progression and taste over time of these fine artists. With that in mind this is definitely one of Jason’s most powerful tracks up to date. “Wild Ones” is out now on Seven Lions’ Ophelia Records.
- Tomorrowland 2024 Announces Limited Edition “The Spirit of Life” Festival Novel For 2024
- Nocturnalist 444
- Hï Ibiza and Ushuaïa Reveal 2024 Schedule
- PLS&TY Launches “Proper Manners” Radio Show on Insomniac Radio
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour