Out now with their newest hit, DJ/Production duo Black Caviar has dropped “Beat Goes On” featuring Lee Wilson.
“We sent Lee Wilson over a few song ideas to check out and he hit us back with this idea which we instantly loved. It was the perfect vibe for hope coming out of the tough time we all went through together over the past 2 years. Hope that after the rain pours, the sun comes out… and the beat goes on!”
“Beat goes On” is yet another slam dunk addition to Black Caviar’s repertoire. Boasting amazing vocals by Lee Wilson, “Beat Goes On” is a house-centric and groovy tune that’s arrived just in time for the summertime season. Built up with freshly minted rhythms, the track drops into a flurry of good vibes which last throughout the remainder of this gorgeous song.
New York City’s Black Caviar continues to impress and surprise the electronic scene with strings of timeless tunes and effortlessly incredibly live performances. Full of energy both in the studio and on stage, it’s no wonder Black Caviar has amassed over 300 million Spotify streams. The duo’s versatile style comes from a wide spectrum of influences from Chicago house, New York City hip hop and Latin rhythms. With releases on Republic, Toolroom, Big Beat, Defected, Nervous, Heldeep, Dim Mak and Spinnin, Black Caviar continues their chameleon momentum within the industry.
- Seelo Teams Up With Olive B For Emotive Progressive House Release “Moment”
- Switch Disco Team Up R3HAB & Sam Feldt For “Sleep Tonight (This Is The Life)”
- Black Coffee to Make Red Rocks Debut in May
- Nicky Romero Is Ready For UMF With New Single “All Night Long”
- Taim & Stephani B Drop Explosive “Insane”
- John O’Callaghan Releases “Pebble Beach”