Dan Szabo better know as ZABO knew his love for electronic music was everlasting at a young age. He became fascinated with music composition, which led him to study audio and recording technology at the well-known OIART in London, Ontario. Now the Canadian bass/mid-tempo artist ZABO is back with another hard-hitting release titled “Flow,” featuring his fellow Canadian, singer/songwriter C.D. At this early stage in his career, ZABO has a lot of exciting news and music up his sleeve, so keep an eye out for more music coming soon.
True to the viral sensation’s signature style, this new track takes no prisoners with a foundation of basslines that seem to stab right for the heart, complemented with grating mechanical synths and haunting vocals that add the perfect feminine twist. “Flow” is far from the easy-going melodic gem that its name might imply – it’s made for headbanging and booty-shaking on the dance floor, and you better believe ZABO will be playing it out this spring and summer. It’s yet another example of how his infectious music continues to transcend international boundaries and break genre molds. “Flow” is out now.
- John O’Callaghan Releases “Pebble Beach”
- Since JulEYE Taps Marvel Years & rapper C1 of Foodchain For Blues-Inflected “My Soul”
- Tensteps Unveils Genre-Defying New Single “Smoke & Mirrors”
- Las Vegas Festival Art Of The Wild Is Ready For Its Ninth Edition
- CHOMPPA Drops 5-Track EP “Hesitate”
- Eric Prydz To Play Huge Summer Show At Cardiff Castle