Crowd favorite R3HAB is closing the year of with a heartfelt song. For most of us 2020 has been unprecedented and challenging in many ways. Overall the absence of making memories at festivals and club nights has been hard. With “Ones You Miss” R3HAB wants to send a positive message as we experience the holiday season in uncertain times.
As we are used from R3HAB he delivers an emotional vocal track. What R3HAB manages is to combine some fantastic bouncy piano melodies with a breezy bassline. But what really completes this track is the tear-jerking emotional top-line. Most importantly with “Ones You Miss” R3HAB manages to spread an emotive yet energizing feeling. This is the dancefloor-friendly track that makes our life worth living.
“At the end of a year, we look back and celebrate milestones, but the memories that mean the most to me are always the special moments with my family, friends, and fans. I want this song to let the people I love know that I can’t wait to be with them again.” R3HAB
Despite the global pandemic, R3HAB had no shortage of meaningful releases, including his singles “One More Dance” with Alida or “Am I The Only One” with Astrid S and HRVY. With “Ones You Miss” he makes a beautiful addition to this collection. The track is out now on CYB3RPVNK.
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball