Trance icon Paul van Dyk serenaded Orlando, Florida this past weekend. Van Dyk is a legend, to the truest extent of the word, which is why his performance at Gilt Nightclub was one of the best shows the venue has hosted to date. Paul van Dyk is a former two-time DJ Mag number one DJ (2005-06), who has meticulously crafted an extensive discography filled with studio albums, compilations, and remixes.
The crowd thoroughly embraced Paul van Dyk’s showcase at Gilt, which transcended partygoers into a true state of trance. Paul is the headmaster of Vandit Records, which has been consistently releasing euphoric trance tunes for over a decade. “For An Angel,” “Time Of Our Life,” and “Nothing But You” are among his biggest classics, but over the evening’s course, PvD put emphasis on both oldies and new tracks. Van Dyk released his latest studio album, From Then On, in 2017, which included collaborations with artists like Alex M.O.R.P.H., Jordan Suckley, M.I.K.E. Push, and more.
Photos: Patrick Ledbetter for The Nocturnal Times
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball