Marcus Schossow returns with his latest single “Lionheart,” which will be released on Armada Music this month. The club-ready production takes listeners on a musical journey with its enrapturing melodies and springtime vibes—luckily “Lionheart” drops just in time for festival season. The dance anthem includes vocals from The Royalties STHLM.
“Lionheart (Marcus Schossow Future Groove Mix)” was recently premiered through Earmilk and is out now on Armada Trice. The original mix of “Lionheart” will be released on March 23 through Armada Music.
Marcus Schossow is offering fans a chance to win a 3-day pass to Ultra Music Festival with LessThan3, which takes place from March 27-29 at Bayfront Park. Schossow will also provide live sets on Thurs., March 26 for the Code Red Party (Marcus Schossow & Friends), Fri., March 27 for Kryder & Friends (ft. Marcus Schossow), and Sat., March 28 at 50 at Viceroy for Electric Splash.
- Bruno Furlan & Deeft Release High-Energy Tech-House Tune “Space Bump”
- Electric Forest Announces Initial Lineup For 2024 Edition
- UNTOLD Dubai Reveals Five Incredible Stages
- Tomorrowland 2024 Pre-Registration Opens on December 6
- Spotify Announces a 17% Staff Layoff
- UEFA EURO 2024 Anthem By Meduza, OneRepublic & Kim Petras