Bay Area-based artist, Lupa, is back with a stellar new single, “For The Ride,” a dark and gritty techno banger filled with intricate sound design, a pumping baseline, and a steady groove perfect for the dance floor.
Pulling inspiration from sounds of the UK underground techno scene, Lupa’s sound has developed steadily over the years, sonically exhibiting her skills and development as a set taught producer. Now she is excitingly putting forth the latest single of her discography through deadmau5’s renowned label mau5trap as her latest debut.
As a self-taught music producer, Lupa has brought consistency and dedication which is audible throughout her work. Additionally, with mau5trap supporting her single, “For The Ride,” she is bound to continuously project her career forward, sticking adamantly to her refined and polished techno sound. As a new artist featured through mau5trap, her unique sound possesses a new type of affirmation of professionality, while her sonic palette is only bound to be projected to more listeners and fans as she grows and develops.
- HEDEGAARD & Matt Hawk Deliver “Hood To The Hills”
- Elysian Give Us Magical “Sparks In The Night”
- PAROOKAVILLE 2024 Going Big With Hardwell, KSHMR, Showtek & More
- Nocturnalist 456
- Germany’s Most Successful Rapper Shirin David Added To San Hejmo’s Line Up
- Nifra & EKE Collaborate on Techno-Trance Banger “Pull Me In”