Life Is Beautiful Festival is making its return to Downtown, Las Vegas from September 22-24, 2017 — and the lineup has just been announced.
Leading the bill on this year’s upcoming installment of Life Is Beautiful Festival are Chance the Rapper, Muse, Gorillaz, Lorde, Blink 182, The XX, Kaskade, Wiz Khalifa, Pretty Lights, and a handful of additional acts. Another impressive lineup this year boasts names like MGMT, ZHU, Tchami, Lil Dicky, Deorro, RAC, Zeds Dead, Matoma, Big Gigantic, Troy Boi, Big Wild, Ekali, Sofi Tukker, Capital Cities, Vince Staples, Sean Paul and more.
Since its inaugural event in 2013, Life Is Beautiful takes over the streets of DTLV, offering attendees a unique festival experience with an eclectic talent roster. Fully equipped with art installations, interactive performers, and likeminded music enthusiasts, Life Is Beautiful serves as a proper alternative to Insomniac’s Electric Daisy Carnival. Life Is Beautiful is rich in Las Vegas culture, culminating a multi-genre experience in the heart of Sin City.
Watch the 2017 Life Is Beautiful lineup announcement:
The celebration of life festival encompasses the very best of music, art, food, and ideas all with one mission in mind: positivity prevails, culture and creativity thrive, and transformation occurs. Experience the best days of your life at Life Is Beautiful by learning more and purchasing your tickets at lifeisbeautiful.com.
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”