Sharing his vibrant We Are The Universe EP with the world today, Ilan Bluestone returns to Anjunabeats with his first extended release since his massive debut artist album Scars.
Hinting toward this new collection of tracks in Hong Kong, Ilan pulls out all the soundscapes in this fresh EP that leave listeners on a wondrous journey through music. From the cascading, peak-time energy of “We Are The Universe” to the more subtle groove of “Raindrops,” the first complete collection of music from Ilan in 2019 reflects his exhilarating stage presence. The EP ranges with styles from harder-hitting rhythms, to intense melody, to significantly powerful basslines and much more in-between.
We Are The Universe features 6 tracks alongside their extended versions, and have been spun on the road since his set during Above & Beyond’s ABGT300 show. The London-based producer’s We Are The Universe Tour features 44 dates worldwide including stops at Transmission Sydney, Group Therapy Weekender at The Gorge, Dreamstate Europe and Creamfields U.K. He is also gearing up to conquer the Anjunabeats North American tour this spring, appearing in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Montreal, Tampa, and New York.
- PLS&TY Launches “Proper Manners” Radio Show on Insomniac Radio
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias