What’s better than a new release from Hip-Hop star Tyga? Yup, two new releases…! The icon artist dropped both singles “Swap Meet” and “Dip” yesterday via EMPIRE.
Tyga has been on a relentless streak in 2018 with new music, including his sixth album Kyoto, which holds over a dozen works of art from the star himself as well as collaborations from Gucci Mane to Tory Lanez.
Produced by Mike Free, “Swap Meet” has sharp and catchy rolling beats from start to finish. Alongside the song, Tyga and Arrad Rahgoshay from Riveting Entertainment directed a music video to capture the fantasy “Swap Meet” boasts. From the neon lights lights of nightclubs to risqué hotel bedroom scenes, the video features plenty of exotic women surrounding the rapper as well as dancing on their own. With the video partly taking place in a strip club, Tyga held nothing back on this track and aced his own vision with his video production.
On the other hand, “Dip” narrates more of a story by Tyga. Produced by D.A Doman, the track progresses with instrumental melodies at its roots. With more of a hyped up vibe, “Dip” is just waiting to be blasted from club speakers and is a surefire banger to get any crowd going.
Tyga’s recent multi-platinum hit “Taste” featuring Offset soared to #1 on both Rhythmic and Urban radio as well as hitting the #8 spot on Billboard Hot 100. Ending the summer with a bang, his music video for “Swish” also racked up a massive 51 million views, and is inevitably still climbing.
- PLS&TY Launches “Proper Manners” Radio Show on Insomniac Radio
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias