Featuring a Stellar Lineup with David Guetta, Martin Garrix & More
The debut of Tomorrowland’s Around The World virtual concept may have sparked the idea for their newest concept. With all festivals and clubs closed, organizations still want to entertain their fan base and this is true dedication. Tomorrowland’s dedication in bringing us a new virtual event for New Year’s Eve is amazing.
The extravaganza will feature 25 of the best artists out there. Subsequently, all of them will play on four new digital stages. The event will be hosted in the brand-new digital entertainment venue NAOZ. Those making an appearance will be Armin van Buuren, Charlotte de Witte, David Guetta, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Diplo, Duck Sauce, Kölsch b2b Joris Voorn, Lost Frequencies, Major Lazer, Martin Garrix and more.
“We believe that digital will exist next to live. We also believe that we have to create moments that people really want to see [us] livestream in a special way, and really see it as a small event.” Michiel Beers
The good thing about this digital event is that they adapted it to all 27 time zones. The event will take place from 8pm-3am local time. Ticket sales start today, Tuesday, 17 November via Tomorrowland’s official website.
Featured image courtesy of Tomorrowland website
- Seelo Teams Up With Olive B For Emotive Progressive House Release “Moment”
- Switch Disco Team Up R3HAB & Sam Feldt For “Sleep Tonight (This Is The Life)”
- Black Coffee to Make Red Rocks Debut in May
- Nicky Romero Is Ready For UMF With New Single “All Night Long”
- Taim & Stephani B Drop Explosive “Insane”
- John O’Callaghan Releases “Pebble Beach”