Dim Mak Records is celebrating their 20th anniversary this year—and what better way to commemorate than with a 17-hour event. Taking over Nikki Beach Miami on Thurs., Mar. 17, Dim Mak promises an unprecedented event with special guests.
Taking Miami Music Week 2016 by storm, Dim Mak label boss, Steve Aoki, and 25+ acts will partake in a noon-5 am affair, which will celebrate the notorious history of the label. With more than two decades of dance music releases, Dim Mak has become an industry staple.
Familiar to many dance enthusiasts for releases across a wide array of electronic dance music genres, Dim Mak has released material from The Bloody Beetroots, The Chainsmokers, Keys N Krates, MSTRKRFT, Bloc Party, and more. With more than 700 releases, Dim Mak celebrates past, present, and future during Miami Music Week 2016.
Early bird tickets for Dim Mak’s 20th Anniversary are sold out. Regular tickets are available HERE.
Check this space for soon-to-come lineup announcements.
- Nifra & EKE Collaborate On Trance/Techno Banger “Pull Me In”
- Claptone’s “The Masquerade” Returns To Amnesia Ibiza
- TVLI Drops Beautiful “Keep You”
- Porter Robinson Reveals Long-Awaited Third Album
- 4Rain Unveils New Track “Breaking Away” Featuring Priscilla K
- Xoro Drops Big Energy New Single “Nicotine”