Up and coming artist, Krysta Youngs, has accomplished so much in her career thus far, releasing a plethora of records through labels like Spinnin’, Armada, Lowly, Sony, Trap City, Dim Mak, and more. Now the artist has just put forth her newest single, “Mental Breakdown,” which is a sonic expression of herself that aims to bring awareness to mental health issues and more.
“Mental Breakdown” is pieced together with tropical-inspired percussion, an upbeat mood via major chord progressions, and smooth vocal chops in the drop that help a modern electronic feel breathe. Additionally, the instrumental possesses the catchy topline of Krysta Youngs herself who boasts an impressive vocal range.
Produced by Weirdos, “Mental Breakdown” is a track that helps to surface the growing topic of mental health in the music industry. Lyrically, the single articulates an inner monologue, tumbling thoughts of past broken relationships, and is a personalized perspective of the topic. It beautifully aims to help others in letting go of the past, push through second-guessing, and relieve mental anxiety.
As Krysta Youngs continues to put forth new tracks with powerful messages and meaning, she will continue to garner the support and following of new fans. Excitingly, 2022 will spew a plethora of great things from Youngs while she makes an impact across communities with her work.
- Carl Cox Adresses Why He Is Skipping Ultra Miami 2024
- Get Your San Hejmo Early Bird Ticket Now Before the Next Artist Drop
- DAMANTE Announces Zouk Las Vegas Residency & Drops Single “Turn Me On”
- Aversion Announces Solo Show At AFAS LIVE
- “The Great Library Of Tomorrow” Has Been Extended Due to Overwhelming Success
- Charlotte De Witte Headlining “We’re All Mad Here” at Las Vegas AREA15