The annual Labor Day Weekend tradition continues in New York City as Electric Zoo returns to Randall’s Island Park
Made Event—an SFX Entertainment company—has announced details for the eighth annual installment of Electric Zoo Festival—New York’s Electronic Music Festival. From Sept. 2-4, 2016, the NYC staple promises to once again deliver the latest and greatest in electronic dance music (EDM) culture.
Last year, Electric Zoo boasted top electronic talent including Above & Beyond, The Chemical Brothers, Alesso, Galantis, Nervo, and the US debut of Awakenings.
From September 2-4, 2016, Electric Zoo makes its grand return to the city that never sleeps.
Watch: Electric Zoo Wild Island teaser:
Since 2009, Electric Zoo has provided a unique festival experience in New York, offering patrons a uniquely constructed, culturally rich, and significantly influential production.
Eager beavers and early birds take note: Pre-sale for Electric Zoo: Wild Island begins on Feb. 4, but fans can register now! Sign up for your 3-day passes for $199.99 now. Early Bird wristbands come with a wide variety of perks: priority lane entrance, discounts on afterparties, travel, ferry & shuttle, limited edition ‘Early Bird’ wristbands and best price guarantee.
For more information on Electric Zoo: Wild Island, visit electriczoofestival.com.
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball