Deadmau5 is coming to town—and he’s playing two shows in one night. The Canadian DJ and producer lands at the renowned Governor’s Ball on Randall’s Island this Saturday, June 6 at 9:30 p.m. Following his showcase at Gov Ball, the mau5 will provide an “unhooked” late night set (a deadmau5 performance without festival production) at Brooklyn’s Verboten.
Joining Drake and The Black Keys as a Governor’s Ball main stage headliner, Joel Zimmerman (better known as Deadmau5), will premiere a new state-of-the-art, never-before-seen stage design. The new design, which is set to include future technology, follows his notable cube stage setup. The new stage setup will make its debut at Gov Ball on Saturday before making its way around the globe with Joel for the next incarnation of Deadmau5. Experience the next level of Deadmau5 at the Gov Ball NYC main stage this weekend.
Zimmerman is slated to perform at Bonnaroo, Hurricane and Southside Festivals in German, Glastonbury, Reading and Leeds in the U.K., the Veld Festival in his hometown of Toronto, Canada, and Fuji Rock in Japan.
Tickets for Deadmau5 Unhooked at Verboten are sold out.
- Claptone’s “The Masquerade” Returns To Amnesia Ibiza
- TVLI Drops Beautiful “Keep You”
- Porter Robinson Reveals Long-Awaited Third Album
- 4Rain Unveils New Track “Breaking Away” Featuring Priscilla K
- ACRAZE Teams Up With DJ Pickle & NKY For “Runny Nose”
- Red Hood Squad & TOXSYCK Combine Forces For “BODIES”