Corona Electric Beach delivered its latest installment last week during Miami Music Week 2019.
As one of Miami’s hottest parties of this year’s edition of Miami Music Week, Corona’s Electric Beach party at The Shore Club South Beach was one of the week’s most talked-about events. On Friday, March 29, SoBe was full of dance music enthusiasts and partygoers.
Paris Hilton made an appearance at the packed Road to EDC Corona Electric Beach pool party, which was soundtracked by Gorgon City, Dom Dolla, Sonny Fodera, Redlight, and more.
Thousands gathered at the Shore Club pool for Corona Electric Beach, which was one of the hottest tickets in town — and not only that — it was free with an RSVP! Hundreds at a time lined up for the event as part of Denial Music Week, organized by Denial Events. Denial took over the Shore Club over the course of the week, rebranding the hotel as the Denial Hotel for the week.
Denial Events threw many of the week’s biggest and most talk-about events, across multiple venues across the city, including the sold-out Dada Life Rave Spa, RITUAL with Ghastly & Friends, Moksi & Friends, Denial Island, and many more.
For more information about Corona Electric Beach visit coronaelectricbeach.com.
Learn more about Denial Events at denialevents.com.
Photos by: Adia Dinayev
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball