This weekend, July 23-24, electronic’s treasured brand Insomniac is hosting one of the biggest nights Los Angeles has seen this summer. Sweeping through The Row in Downtown LA, dance music legend Alesso is preparing for TOGETHER AGAIN; a two-night showdown that is about to shake the very foundation of the city. If you haven’t already, grab tickets here.
When touring, shows, and festivals returned post-quarantine, there’s of course a handful of artists in the scene that fans look forward to more than anything to see again. Alesso remains at the forefront of that list after gracing the world with a long-standing, grandiose career of absolutely iconic music and outstanding live performances.
This time around, Alesso will be joined by fellow talents on both July 23 and 24 that are rounding up this weekend to be one of the best highlights of the year. On Friday the 23rd, Alesso will be joined by a stellar lineup featuring Deorro, Blackgummy, Kendoll, and Noll. Saturday night’s roster features yet another extravaganza including Noizu, Westend B2B Kyle Walker, Anabel Englund, and Kiko Franco.
There couldn’t be a better event to hit Downtown LA in mid-summer than TOGETHER AGAIN, and we can’t wait to see what incredible energy and memories are set to be made on the dance floor once again.
- Nico Moreno, GRAVEDGR & Angel Cannon Drop “Why Was I Chosen”
- B Jones, Stadiumx & Maria Mathea Team Up For “Don’t Forget”
- Ray Volpe Drops Addictive Bass Record “SEE YOU DROP”
- 10th Story Starters Chapter Unveiled With Narkalix “MOËT”
- Amél Launches His New label With “Close To Me”
- Juliet Fox & ANDATA Kick Off 2024 With “Velvet Tears”