Treasured electronic music act, Zeds Dead, has just excitedly announced the return of their extremely popular live show, Deadbeats. This time, they’re expected to shake up venues across the United States with Deadbeats: The Revival Tour, which will be touching ground in popular metropolis cities like New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Detroit, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., and more. Fans and attendees have been gearing up for the return of live shows and festivals since about a year ago, which makes the hype and anticipation even more worthwhile. Alongside a widespread visitation schedule, Deadbeats: The Revival Tour is prepped to have full-production and full-capacity shows for its attendees to take in, amplifying the heavy bass driven sets that are geared to take place.
With years of production and live performance experience under their belt, fans and attendees can expect an extremely experimental yet melodic set from the electronic duo, as they have established a reputation for their gritty and uplifting musical style. Venues are expected to amplify the performance, as the tour is set to take place at festivals like Electric Zoo alongside a wide range of reputable clubs such as Shrine Expo Hall in Los Angeles, The Armory in Minnesota, WaMu Theatre in Seattle, Echostage in D.C. and many more. What’s most exciting is the unreleased club edits that the duo has been cooking up since the start of the pandemic, knowing that they have prepared almost a whole year to show their listeners and fans.
To join in on the excitement, learn more about Deadbeats: The Revival Tour here, tickets on sale now.
Deadbeats: The Revival Tour Dates:
- September 3 – Electric Zoo Festival – New York, NY
- September 4 – Panther Island Pavilion – Fort Worth, TX
- September 10 – Armory – Minneapolis, MN
- September 11 – La Cygne – La Cygne, KS
- September 18 – Kapolei Events Center – Kapolei, HI
- October 2 – Shrine Expo Hall – Los Angeles, CA
- October 9 – WaMu Theatre – Seattle, WA
- November 26 – Masonic Temple – Detroit, MI
- November 27 – The Great Saltair – Salt Lake City, UT
- December 4 – City National Civic Center – San Jose, CA
- December 17 + 18 – TBA
- January 8 – Echostage – Washington, DC
- Kenn Colt Releases “Damn Right” & Jumpstarts ‘Damn Right You Drive Sober! Nationalized Campaign’
- Lotus’ Luke Miller Unveils Luke the Knife Alias in ‘Disco Nap’ LP
- AVIAN GRAYS Puts Forth Rework of Jennifer Paiges 1998 Hit “Crush”
- DSTRQT is Going to “Hypnotize” us this Summer
- Nocturnalist 317
- Listen to Chris Varvaro’s Debut EP ‘Walking’
David Guetta Sells Catalogue to Warner Music in Groundbreaking Partnership Deal Worth “About $100 Million”
Dance music legend David Guetta is one of the biggest figures in global music. During his career he raked in...
Splash House 2021 Announces Two-Weekend Desert Extravaganza
Fan-favorite Palm Springs festival, Splash House, announced a huge comeback today with a two-weekend party with massive separate lineups. With...
ADE Pro Passes Available at Early Bird Rate & First Speakers Announced Including Deadmau5 & Don Diablo
One event of 2021 is stealing the limelight when it comes to excitement upon its return. Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE)...
Secret Project Sets Course for First-Ever Event During ADE 2021
Secret Project will take place during ADE with an exclusive daytime show on October 16th With the Dutch government announcing...
Win a Pair of Passes to Dirtybird Campout 2021 [Giveaway]
Calling all Dirty Birds! Dirtybird Campout is officially live with their flash sale for the upcoming edition on October 15-17...
Niiko x SWAE Drop Full ‘Field Trip’ EP on Armada Music [Interview]
Today marks an incredibly special day for DJ/Production duo Niiko x SWAE. These guys have been on an amazing roll...