Treasured electronic music act, Zeds Dead, has just excitedly announced the return of their extremely popular live show, Deadbeats. This time, they’re expected to shake up venues across the United States with Deadbeats: The Revival Tour, which will be touching ground in popular metropolis cities like New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Detroit, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., and more. Fans and attendees have been gearing up for the return of live shows and festivals since about a year ago, which makes the hype and anticipation even more worthwhile. Alongside a widespread visitation schedule, Deadbeats: The Revival Tour is prepped to have full-production and full-capacity shows for its attendees to take in, amplifying the heavy bass driven sets that are geared to take place.
With years of production and live performance experience under their belt, fans and attendees can expect an extremely experimental yet melodic set from the electronic duo, as they have established a reputation for their gritty and uplifting musical style. Venues are expected to amplify the performance, as the tour is set to take place at festivals like Electric Zoo alongside a wide range of reputable clubs such as Shrine Expo Hall in Los Angeles, The Armory in Minnesota, WaMu Theatre in Seattle, Echostage in D.C. and many more. What’s most exciting is the unreleased club edits that the duo has been cooking up since the start of the pandemic, knowing that they have prepared almost a whole year to show their listeners and fans.
To join in on the excitement, learn more about Deadbeats: The Revival Tour here, tickets on sale now.
Deadbeats: The Revival Tour Dates:
- September 3 – Electric Zoo Festival – New York, NY
- September 4 – Panther Island Pavilion – Fort Worth, TX
- September 10 – Armory – Minneapolis, MN
- September 11 – La Cygne – La Cygne, KS
- September 18 – Kapolei Events Center – Kapolei, HI
- October 2 – Shrine Expo Hall – Los Angeles, CA
- October 9 – WaMu Theatre – Seattle, WA
- November 26 – Masonic Temple – Detroit, MI
- November 27 – The Great Saltair – Salt Lake City, UT
- December 4 – City National Civic Center – San Jose, CA
- December 17 + 18 – TBA
- January 8 – Echostage – Washington, DC
- Loud Luxury Strikes Listeners with “Red Handed” Featuring Thutmose
- Factory 93 Comes to Las Vegas Featuring Avision, Maceo Plex, Michael Bibi & Testpilot
- Riot Ten, Dogma & Joe Buras of Born Of Osiris Release the “Ready For War” Monster
- Michael Calfan & HARBER “Feelings After Dark” (ft. NISHA) Hits Musical Freedom
- Danny Olson & Crystal Skies Drop “Like Water” ft. Jadelyn on Insomniac’s Lost In Dreams [Premiere]
- Milkboi Jnr Graces Sirup Music Again in “One Night” ft. Rebecca Helena [Premiere]
Michael Calfan & HARBER “Feelings After Dark” (ft. NISHA) Hits Musical Freedom
HARBER and Michael Calfan make their debut on Musical Freedom Records with “Feelings After Dark” feat. NISHA today (Friday, May...
PAROOKAVILLE 2021 Edition Moved to 2022
With hopes in our heart we were all looking forward to the second part of the year. How we all...
Tomorrowland & Pukkelpop Potential Shape Up for 2021
Current vaccination plans are running smoothly and we see that the infection numbers are falling. Nevertheless, the pandemic is still...
EDC Portugal Postponed to 2022
Over the last couple of days it became unclear if EDC Portugal would happen this year or not. Following May...
HOLY SHIP! Wrecked Embarking on December 3rd-7th Featuring ZHU, Alison Wonderland, Chris Lake & More
Preparing for its voyage across the electronic oceans, Holy Ship! Wrecked has announced its 2021 lineup and event dates. Taking...
Audien Joins Armada Music & Touches Hearts in “Learn To Love Again” [Interview]
After a year of solitude and creative introspection, progressive-house prodigy Audien kicks off the month of May with some pretty...