The Late Night Shows and official after parties for Shaky Beats Festival 2016 have been announced
With Shaky Beats Music Festival taking over Centennial Olympic Park in just under a month, festival goers have been surprised with a strong lineup of late night shows to keep the party going until the early morning on both Friday and Saturday.
The lineups are as follows:
Friday, May 20:
Cherub & Mike Floss at Terminal West
Gallant & Sango at Aisle 5
Saturday, May 21:
Marshmello, Watch the Duck, and more at Terminal West
JMSN & Tiffany Gouché at Masquerade
IAMSU, Mod Sun, Gravez, and more at Aisle 5
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit shakybeatsfestival.com/late-night-shows.
- ‘In Search Of Sunrise 19’ Mixed by Markus Schulz, Ilan Bluestone & Daniel Wanrooy
- Martial Simon Releases “Turn Down The Lights”
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC