Cutting edge and pioneering, Sean Tyas has made quite a name for himself among dance music enthusiasts. Beginning his career as a trance titan, Sean is responsible for some of the most familiar and recognizable tunes in creation. And now, the producer/DJ embarks on the latest journey in his musical career, the release of his first studio album, Degeneration.
His substantially diverse repertoire boasts countless solo productions, collaborations, and remixes for some of the biggest names in the business, including Armin van Buuren, Moby, Dash Berlin, Pink, Gareth Emery, Bloodhound Gang, and Breaking Benjamin, among others.
Sean reveals, “I guess I’ve always been known for a certain style of music but making an artist album was always going to be a chance to breach boundaries. Degeneration was therefore my blank canvas. No rules or regulations, no genre or BPM limitations. This was me exploring how deep the rabbit hole really went.”
The debut studio album from Sean Tyas comes after a decade of dance releases across some of the most notable labels in the scene, which includes Armada Music, ASOT, Subculture, VANDIT, Spinnin’ Records, Doorn Records, and of course, Black Hole Recordings.
Degeneration track listing:
01. Vagabond (6:31)
02. Swarm (5:20)
03. Diffuse (4:36)
04. 9am (7:10)
05. Something In The Way (with Fisher) (Original Mix) (8:11)
06. Rollout (6:57)
07. Da Doo Da Dah (Original Mix) (7:10)
08. Start Over (featuring Cindy Zanotta) (8:32)
09. Hive [A] (6:52)
10. Reach Out (6:58)
11. Ambush (6:06)
12. Way Down In Mexico (7:15)
13. Kontrast (4:00)
14. Full Stop (3:05)
15. Degeneration (Continuous Mix) (76:59)
01. Vagabond (Future Disciple Remix) (8:21)
02. 9am (Dualitic Remix) (8:02)
03. Unleash (Alex Di Stefano Remix) (8:25)
04. Reach Out (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix Edit) (3:46)
05. Swarm (Eshericks Remix) (5:44)
06. Ambush (Reaky Remix) (6:37)
07. Hive (Eddie Bitar Remix) (6:23)
08. Da Doo Da Dah (John Askew Remix) (8:31)
09. Now You See (Darren Porter Remix) (6:34)
10. Way Down In Mexico (Harmonic Rush Remix) (6:40)
11. Diffuse (Des McMahon Remix) (4:25)
12. Kontrast (Roger Wilco Remix) (4:28)
Sean Tyas Degeneration sees its official release through Black Hole Recordings.
Pre-order Degeneration HERE.
- Sunset Music Festival 2022 Announces Full Lineup for May Event in Tampa
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Claptone’s “Queen Of Ice” via Different Recordings
- Spiderhound Jumpstarts 2022 with “So Good” Single
- French Duo KOWZ Puts Forth 7-Track EP ‘SEVEN’
- Kino Village to Take Over Globe Theater for Massive LA Debut ft. Morpei, Burko, Oren & More
- Studio 338 Announces 2022 Season Kick-Off Parties ft. Luciano, Loco Dice, Marco Carola & more
Spinnin’ Records to Host Night at Bootshaus XR Featuring Blasterjaxx, Danny Avila & SLVR
Spinnin’ Records is teaming up with the German worldwide famous club Bootshaus for an exclusive VR event in their new...
Krewella Kicks off 2022 with Studio Album ‘The Body Never Lies’ & Tour
Sisters Jahan and Yasmine, better known as Krewella, exploded onto the scene in 2012 with their debut self-released EP Play...
HARBER to Headline Lavo NYC on Saturday, January 15
On Saturday, January 15, Billboard-charting DJ & producer HARBER will make his anticipated headline debut at Lavo NYC. Be sure...
The Nocturnal Times Top Electronic/Dance Songs of 2021
Another year coming to a close means we’re proud to present The Nocturnal Times Top Electronic/Dance Songs of 2021. From...
PAROOKAVILLE Drops First Names for 2022 Lineup Including Armin van Buuren, FISHER, Yellow Claw & Many More
The organizers behind one of Europe’s biggest festivals PAROOKAVILLE just dropped an early Christmas present. The sixth edition of this...
The Nocturnal Times Top Electronic/Dance Albums of 2021
50. Emmit Fenn – Far From Here [TH3RD BRAIN Records] 49. MUST DIE! – CRISIS VISION [Never Say Die Records]...