Our beloved LA based producer NGHTMRE is at it again on his own imprint Gud Vibrations with his first release of 2021. For his one the dance music heavyweight has teamed up with fellow Angeleno and melodic bass phenom KLAXX. With “Falling” they are letting us know that they are to take on 2021.
“Falling” is this fantastic weightless melodic dubstep collab, featuring an enchanting vocal intro followed with some filthy dubstep. Together, these great minds fusing their talents to create a prefect masterpiece. They’ve found the perfect balance between floaty feelings with an aggressive dubstep edge. “Falling” is begging to heard in a club late night when you feel like getting one last drink before heading home.
NGHTMRE and KLAXX have given us arguably one of the most exciting collaborations of the year thus far. With two geniuses teaming up fans can be sure that they have unleashed a monster that will destroy some dance floors. “Falling” is out now on Gud Vibrations.
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball