Artist LVWZ is waving goodbye to this adventurous year with his brand-new EP, The Perfection.
In Montreal’s ever-growing bass music scene, Laurent Rivard AKA LVWZ is weaving his way towards the top. If you’re wondering why, just ask anyone who has been to one of his shows. LVWZ takes his audience on an auditory journey, building a distinct cyberpunk universe while simultaneously pummeling listeners with track after track of apocalyptic bass.
Featuring more emotional themes than the artists typical gritty, heavier disposition, LVWZ lays out a unique expression and vision through a collection of songs in The Perfection. Going through trials himself broadly related to romance, themes of love can be sensed within. Resonating at a high frequency with listeners, a surplus of synergy moves swiftly throughout “The Perfection,” “Save Me,” and “Crazy Love.”
“The Perfection” is about Laurent finding the perfect person and falling in love with them. “Save Me” is a cry for help, with Laurent realizing he is alone and facing rejection. Lastly, “Crazy Love” is about Laurent coming to terms with his situation, and accepting to learn from it and grow beyond it.
Photo Courtesy of LVWZ Facebook
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”