France-based DJ and producer Kan-G has returned from a several month absence to release “No Love,” out now on all platforms. In collaboration with singer-songwriter Chæ, the two worked together to create a summer track designed to keep listeners dancing all summer.
After discovering him on Soundcloud, Parisian record label Rooftops Horizon added Kan-G to their roster of growing artists in 2011. He has developed a mixture of influences to create his signature sound over the years, including old-school and modern soundscapes blended with pop. Since his debut, he has produced for multiple rappers and for his own band, the French rap group 2Waves.
In an electrifying blend of Chae’s soft yet eclectic vocals and Kan-G’s funky sound design, “No Love” is a perfect vibe for hot summer parties. The French producer explains that he began the track as a solo project, but with the help of his co-creator, it turned into a song that made you feel like “you’re riding into the ’70s in a Tesla.”
Inspired by future-bass artists such as Flume and Mura Masa, Kan-G has worked hard to make a name for himself from the realm of bedroom producing. Already noticed by big names such as Diplo and Odesza, he has become recognized in the industry as an artist on the rise. His last two singles have accumulated more than 400k streams across all platforms, and his second EP with 2Waves is due to be released in the near future.
- Carl Cox Adresses Why He Is Skipping Ultra Miami 2024
- Get Your San Hejmo Early Bird Ticket Now Before the Next Artist Drop
- DAMANTE Announces Zouk Las Vegas Residency & Drops Single “Turn Me On”
- Aversion Announces Solo Show At AFAS LIVE
- “The Great Library Of Tomorrow” Has Been Extended Due to Overwhelming Success
- Charlotte De Witte Headlining “We’re All Mad Here” at Las Vegas AREA15