Emerging virtual music entertainment platform, Hydeout: The Prelude, premiered the first-ever episode of their Livestream today, January 29th with global superstar DJ Martin Garrix.
The platform has already generated a ton of buzz around itself, having previously announced up and coming episodes with premiere artists like Alison Wonderland, DJ Snake, Don Diablo, Rita Ora, Tinashe, and many more.
Hydeout: The Prelude is geared to takeover in mass popularity and entertainment success with an additional line up of high-profile artists that they’ve recently added such as Wiz Khalifa, G-Eazy, The Kid Laroi, TOKiMONSTA, Dombresky and many more. Through Hydeout: The Prelude, audiences will be able to enjoy over 40 enthralling episodes across a variety of genres, and is set to become the main event within the entertainment space.
- Tomorrowland 2024 Announces Limited Edition “The Spirit of Life” Festival Novel For 2024
- Nocturnalist 444
- Hï Ibiza and Ushuaïa Reveal 2024 Schedule
- PLS&TY Launches “Proper Manners” Radio Show on Insomniac Radio
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour