Following a momentous 2022 that delivered her GODSP33D EP and multiple releases on Monstercat Uncaged, Adelaide-native Godlands is back today with “u want me,” the first single from her next EP. A true talent in the electronic realm, Godlands has established her own unique aesthetic and groundbreaking production style that ranges from trap, to drum & bass, to bass house, and more.
“I’ve been really struggling with major imposter syndrome, it’s been really apparent since the pandemic. The whole EP itself is a nod to imposter syndrome and how it affects me. I worked and reworked “u want me” so many times because of it, so the fact that I’m happy for it to be released is a miracle. Everything I work on I have to really love and I have to love it for more than at least a day. But, I strive to release music I love so, maybe that makes me an annoying perfectionist but it means I’ll be happy.” – Godlands
With “u want me” she leads with her experimentation of breakbeat stylings, the ending’s trap switch ties the track together highlighting her signature Godlands energy. Showcasing her ability to produce within any BPM, “u want me” is the start of eclectic releases to come. Fans can hear the new single (and more from her forthcoming EP) live as she performs on the Monstercat Stage at Tomorrowland this July. For those that cannot wait, “u want me” is out now on Monstercat.
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”