It has been three years since Dash Berlin released “World Falls Apart” featuring Jonathan Mendelsohn—and the dance anthem has been resurrected with a new rendition from Thomas Gold.
Seeing its official release on the Armada Trice imprint of Armada Music, “World Falls Apart (Thomas Gold Remix)” is a big-room, main stage variation of the original, which saw its release on January 26, 2012.
The new remix from Thomas Gold takes the original Dash Berlin production to new heights, which includes earning a spot on the new Netflix series Sense8.
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball