Panorama Music Festival, which made its debut at New York City’s Randall’s Island Park in 2016 — has announced it will not return to the Big Apple in 2019.
Presented by AEG & Goldenvoice — the creators of the popular desert event, Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California — organizers have let music fans know that the event will not be coming back this year.
According a Billboard exclusive, AEG says the festival will go on hiatus and focus on finding a permanent home at Flushing Meadows.
Following what seemed to be three successful editions, previous Panorama artists include 2016’s Kendrick Lamar, Sia, LCD Soundsystem, Arcade Fire, Major Lazer, Alabama Shakes, Flosstradamus, The National, RUFUS DU SOL, TOKiMONSTA, Lindsay Stirling, DJ Khaled, Anderson.Paak, Jai Wolf, and more. 2017s Pano roster boasted names like The Weeknd, Janet Jackson, The Killers, Dua Lipa, Migos, SZA, Father John Misty, The XX, ODESZA, Nora En Pure, The Black Madonna, and more. In its final edition, 2018’s Panorama bill highlighted artists like Frank Ocean, Solange, Tame Impala, Nine Inch Nails, A Tribe Called Quest, Alt-J, MGMT, Justice, Vince Staples, Cashmere Cat, Matoma, Hot Since 82, Nicolas Jaar, Mura Masa, DJ Shadow, MØ, and more.
Photos courtesy of Panorama’s Facebook
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”