The 26-year-old MANDY started out playing in local clubs at the age of 16 and has become one of the most exciting female talents of the moment. Soon MANDY went viral after her performance at The Gathering at Tomorrowland in 2018. From that point on she had been taking the world by storm. Now this Belgian female hardstyle powerhouse is unveiling her brand-new single “Get Stompin.” Wit this newest banger, MANDY is making a solid debut on Tomorrowland’s imprint.
“Always trying to push the boundaries within the harder styles of dance music, we came up with this catchy vocal and straight-to-the-floor melody to create a real dancefloor banger that people can’t stop raving to. It turned out to be a ‘’less is more’’ track where some key elements are really popping out. Make sure to play this one on proper speakers to enjoy the full experience.” – MANDY
With “Get Stompin” MANDY delivers is a hard-hitting dancefloor rave banger. This track marks MANDY’s first release since signing to Tomorrowland. Kicking off with an insistent driving beat and a pulsing bass, the sexy and groovy “Get Stompin” is definitely one to rave to, bringing out real rave energy from the very first second and giving partygoers all the energy they need to dance into the night. “Get Stompin” is out now on all streaming platforms.
- Josh Teed Unveils “Wildfire” From Upcoming Taking It All In EP
- Florida’s Sol Fest Music & Arts Festival Reveals Stacked Phase 2 Lineup
- OMM Drops “INSANE”
- Tomorrowland Launches the Online Tomorrowland DJ & Producing Academy
- North Coast Music Festival reveals daily stage lineups and single-day tickets for 2024 edition
- Partying Inside the Fuselage of a Boeing 727-200