In the days leading up to Electric Daisy Carnival, North America’s largest three-day dance music festival, Clark County officials have announced something even bigger for EDC and its creators, Insomniac Events.
On Wednesday, June 14, Steve Sisolak, Clark County Commissioner Chairman and Chris Baldizan, Senior Vice President of Entertainment Booking and Development at MGM Resorts International, will present Insomniac Events CEO, Pasquale Rotella, with the “Key to the Strip.”
From Wednesday, June 14 through Monday, June 19, the notorious Las Vegas Strip will also be renamed “Electric Daisy Ln.” And if that wasn’t enough, Clark County will install a street sign at the intersection of Las Vegas Blvd and Hacienda, to reassuringly seal the deal.
EDC Las Vegas celebrates its 21st installment this year from June 16-18th at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. It is estimated that more than 400,000 will attend this year’s event, which encompasses more than 230 acts, more than 20 carnival rides, hundreds of live performers and entertainers, and an unparalleled atmosphere Under the Electric Sky.
- Martial Simon Releases “Turn Down The Lights”
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit