This year’s Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) attracted a record number of 500,000 visitors. A spokesperson for the organization said this on Sunday evening, on the last day of the five-day event.
Last year ADE welcomed 450,000 visitors, which was also a record at the time. In 2019, the last regular edition of the event before the corona pandemic, the number of visitors was still 400,000.
This year there are a lot more. In recent days, a thousand dance events and initiatives have been organized at two hundred locations. The program of the 28th edition of ADE featured an incredible amount of 2,900 artists and speakers, including legends like Afrojack, Armin van Buuren, Don Diablo, Martin Garrix and many more.
- Josh Teed Unveils “Wildfire” From Upcoming Taking It All In EP
- Florida’s Sol Fest Music & Arts Festival Reveals Stacked Phase 2 Lineup
- OMM Drops “INSANE”
- Tomorrowland Launches the Online Tomorrowland DJ & Producing Academy
- North Coast Music Festival reveals daily stage lineups and single-day tickets for 2024 edition
- Partying Inside the Fuselage of a Boeing 727-200