A world without live music has been an extremely difficult one to get accustomed to, especially for die-hard music lovers like us. These past 8 months of not a single thorough concert or festival production have been dragging, but things are looking bright for live events in the near future all thanks to Wellness 4 Humanity’s innovative efforts to unite us all on the dancefloor once again.
During the first quarter of 2021, Wellness 4 Humanity is set to launch the Spread Love Not Covid Tour, a groundbreaking electronic dance music tour designed with cutting-edge, AI-driven biotechnology COVID-19 testing procedures specifically for the live event industry. Highly recognized for their extraordinary productions, Wellness 4 Humanity will be the first organization to make mass social gatherings safe and trustworthy in this strange post-COVID world once again in a medically safe and efficient manner.
“Vaccines may help us long-term but they won’t allow us to open gatherings for a long time, and that is what testing is for!” – Pavel Stuchlik (Co-founder of Wellness 4 Humanity)
The Spread Love Not Covid Tour is the first and only electronic dance music tour to utilize F.D.A. E.U.A.-certified biotechnology and the TRUSTPASS™ system to facilitate the seamless operation of mass live entertainment events. This intricately designed TRUSTPASS™ system encompasses a seamless four-step process that includes:
- Step 1: At-home. An RT-PCR test kit (molecular RNA test, highly sensitive, requires laboratory facilities) is shipped to the consumer 72-hours prior to the event. Once the consumer clears the test and receives a “negative” test result, those results are automatically logged into the Wellness 4 Humanity patient portal. The TRUSTPASS™ app is then downloaded by the consumer on his/her smartphone to access one’s health credentials.
- Step 2: Day-of-show. When the consumer arrives at the venue, s/he is greeted by the Thermodeck, a contactless, AI-powered device that checks the consumer’s temperature and other vital signs. Next, the consumer proceeds to walk through the Safe Entry Station, a sleek, white, AI-powered entryway that scans the consumer for trace amounts of viral shedding (with an 85% accuracy rate).
- Step 3: Onward to the Antigen Testing booth. The onsite antigen test is minimally invasive and consists of a painless mid-nasal antigen with results available in 15-minutes. This antigen test has a 97.4% accuracy rate, and it screens for active viral load. This particular antigen test is proprietary to W4Humanity and it does not require laboratory processing.
- Step 4: Success! Once the consumer clears the antigen test, s/he will receive a unique TRUSTPASS™ QR code in the TRUSTPASS™ app. This unique one-time QR code serves as the consumer’s ticket-for-entry into the event premises. Verified COVID-19-free attendees will be inside the secure “bubble” of the venue. This process will allow each ticketholder to enjoy his/herself with freedom from worry during the course of the event. The W4Humanity system will not only make festival and nightclub/bar-goers feel comfortable, it will double as a resource for government and health organizations, as W4Humanity reports all of its HIPAA-compliant data back to government authorities for critical assistance needed to combat the spread of the novel coronavirus.
As the company’s top tier management team states, “there is simply no replacement for the shared communal experience the live entertainment space has to offer.” This revolutionary TRUSTPASS™ testing system is essential for those who depend greatly on these mass social gatherings we’ve been deprived of since the uncontrollable pandemic began back in March. Passionate live event, hospitality, and entertainment industry workers and business owners have suffered tremendous losses since the outbreak, with a plethora of venues and spaces permanently closing across the globe. Although temporary, this freeze on grand social gatherings has affected multiple participants of the live entertainment space, including those who turn to these events simply for leisure and pleasure purposes.
“We might lose touch but we’ll never lose PLUR. It’s time for us to unite again.” – Pavel Stuchlik (Co-founder of Wellness 4 Humanity)
At the end of the day, we as humans are social creatures constantly seeking a sense of fulfillment, which is why we turn to these one-of-a-kind shared communal experiences centered around music and entertainment to help us continue to move forward. This transformative concept of unity is why electronic dance music culture has captured the hearts of many, and by merging this beautiful way of life with revolutionary AI biotechnology to unite us all again, Wellness 4 Humanity is about to change the game for the one industry we’re so fond of with ‘Spread Love Not Covid.’
- Snyder Returns With Newest Single “Tonight” ft. Northside Rocky
- Circoloco Set to Bring Spooktacular Halloween Soiree to NYC
- Takis Releases Profound Debut EP ‘Season 1: Welcome Home’
- San Holo’s bitbird Reveals Versatile ‘Gouldian Finch 4’ Compilation Series
- Ultra Music Festival 2022 Returns to Miami’s Bayfront Park
- Jeonghyeon Premieres Massive New Single “On The World” via Sovereign Records
Circoloco Set to Bring Spooktacular Halloween Soiree to NYC
Internationally recognized event brand Circoloco returns to the city that never sleeps this weekend for yet another one of their...
Ultra Music Festival 2022 Returns to Miami’s Bayfront Park
Dance music fans rejoice! Ultra Music Festival 2022 has been announced and it’s returning to its home at Bayfront Park....
Swedish House Mafia Announces 2022 Tour, Drops “Moth To A Flame” With The Weeknd
Swedish House Mafia return with their brand new single “Moth To A Flame” with The Weeknd, out now on Republic...
MK Takes the Stage at The Novo DTLA on Nov. 13 [Ticket Giveaway]
Dance music phenomenon MK is sweeping through Novo in Los Angeles on Saturday, November 13th, and it’s artists like this...
WATCH: Live Stream EDC Las Vegas 2021 All Weekend on Insomniac TV
Celebrating 25 years Under the Electric Sky, EDC Las Vegas 2021 is slated to take place in Sin City this...
Wynn Nightlife Music Week Brings World-Class Talent to XS, Encore Beach Club During EDC Week 2021 in Las Vegas
Insomniac’s EDC Week is upon us, which includes the grand return of Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas. Wynn Las Vegas’...