A world without live music has been an extremely difficult one to get accustomed to, especially for die-hard music lovers like us. These past 8 months of not a single thorough concert or festival production have been dragging, but things are looking bright for live events in the near future all thanks to Wellness 4 Humanity’s innovative efforts to unite us all on the dancefloor once again.
During the first quarter of 2021, Wellness 4 Humanity is set to launch the Spread Love Not Covid Tour, a groundbreaking electronic dance music tour designed with cutting-edge, AI-driven biotechnology COVID-19 testing procedures specifically for the live event industry. Highly recognized for their extraordinary productions, Wellness 4 Humanity will be the first organization to make mass social gatherings safe and trustworthy in this strange post-COVID world once again in a medically safe and efficient manner.
“Vaccines may help us long-term but they won’t allow us to open gatherings for a long time, and that is what testing is for!” – Pavel Stuchlik (Co-founder of Wellness 4 Humanity)
The Spread Love Not Covid Tour is the first and only electronic dance music tour to utilize F.D.A. E.U.A.-certified biotechnology and the TRUSTPASS™ system to facilitate the seamless operation of mass live entertainment events. This intricately designed TRUSTPASS™ system encompasses a seamless four-step process that includes:
- Step 1: At-home. An RT-PCR test kit (molecular RNA test, highly sensitive, requires laboratory facilities) is shipped to the consumer 72-hours prior to the event. Once the consumer clears the test and receives a “negative” test result, those results are automatically logged into the Wellness 4 Humanity patient portal. The TRUSTPASS™ app is then downloaded by the consumer on his/her smartphone to access one’s health credentials.
- Step 2: Day-of-show. When the consumer arrives at the venue, s/he is greeted by the Thermodeck, a contactless, AI-powered device that checks the consumer’s temperature and other vital signs. Next, the consumer proceeds to walk through the Safe Entry Station, a sleek, white, AI-powered entryway that scans the consumer for trace amounts of viral shedding (with an 85% accuracy rate).
- Step 3: Onward to the Antigen Testing booth. The onsite antigen test is minimally invasive and consists of a painless mid-nasal antigen with results available in 15-minutes. This antigen test has a 97.4% accuracy rate, and it screens for active viral load. This particular antigen test is proprietary to W4Humanity and it does not require laboratory processing.
- Step 4: Success! Once the consumer clears the antigen test, s/he will receive a unique TRUSTPASS™ QR code in the TRUSTPASS™ app. This unique one-time QR code serves as the consumer’s ticket-for-entry into the event premises. Verified COVID-19-free attendees will be inside the secure “bubble” of the venue. This process will allow each ticketholder to enjoy his/herself with freedom from worry during the course of the event. The W4Humanity system will not only make festival and nightclub/bar-goers feel comfortable, it will double as a resource for government and health organizations, as W4Humanity reports all of its HIPAA-compliant data back to government authorities for critical assistance needed to combat the spread of the novel coronavirus.
As the company’s top tier management team states, “there is simply no replacement for the shared communal experience the live entertainment space has to offer.” This revolutionary TRUSTPASS™ testing system is essential for those who depend greatly on these mass social gatherings we’ve been deprived of since the uncontrollable pandemic began back in March. Passionate live event, hospitality, and entertainment industry workers and business owners have suffered tremendous losses since the outbreak, with a plethora of venues and spaces permanently closing across the globe. Although temporary, this freeze on grand social gatherings has affected multiple participants of the live entertainment space, including those who turn to these events simply for leisure and pleasure purposes.
“We might lose touch but we’ll never lose PLUR. It’s time for us to unite again.” – Pavel Stuchlik (Co-founder of Wellness 4 Humanity)
At the end of the day, we as humans are social creatures constantly seeking a sense of fulfillment, which is why we turn to these one-of-a-kind shared communal experiences centered around music and entertainment to help us continue to move forward. This transformative concept of unity is why electronic dance music culture has captured the hearts of many, and by merging this beautiful way of life with revolutionary AI biotechnology to unite us all again, Wellness 4 Humanity is about to change the game for the one industry we’re so fond of with ‘Spread Love Not Covid.’
- Nocturnalist 417
- SCHEINY Debuts on Hood Politics With Tech House Bieber Reboot, “Never Let U Go”
- Charlotte De Witte Brought The Heat To NYC With Massive KNTXT Takeover
- Musical Goddess Emma Hewitt Drops Sophomore Album, ‘Ghost Of The Light’ [Interview]
- Nocturnalist 416
- DROELOE Reveals New Single “Feeble Games” Along With US Tour Dates
Musical Goddess Emma Hewitt Drops Sophomore Album, ‘Ghost Of The Light’ [Interview]
Beloved Australian born Emma Hewitt has been on a consistently expanding her repertoire, always adding new pieces of sonic goodness....
Tomorrowland Launches CORE Records with Two Defining Releases
Tomorrowland, one of the world’s most renowned festivals, is launching a brand-new boutique record label CORE Records. Crossing and fusing...
WATCH: EDC Las Vegas 2023 Live Stream; All 3 Days & Schedule
Together we unite Under the Electric Sky for EDC Las Vegas 2023. Whether we’re together in person in Sin City...
Shouse Teams With David Guetta on Melodic Summer Anthem “Live Without Love” [Interview]
Shouse is a house music duo who has quickly rose to success from a variety of hit releases over the...
Discover “Tomorrowland Presents Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike” at Ushuaïa Ibiza’s Summer Lineups
From June 14th until September 27th, Tomorrowland, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, and Ushuaïa Ibiza are joining forces this summer to...
Swedish House Mafia “Don’t You Worry Child” Wins #1 on Tomorrowland’s Top 1000
Music fans across the world massively voted for their favorite Tomorrowland Anthems in the Tomorrowland Top 1000. After compiling the...