We recently learned of Sunset Music Festival’s grand return to Tampa, Florida in 2022 — and now we’ve just found out that Skrillex will be the event’s closing act. Headlining the Memorial Day Weekend festival, which takes place from May 27-29, 2022, the iconic electronic veteran Skrillex will serve as the main stage closer, joining the already announced 50+ artists on the bill.
Taking place at the Raymond James Stadium (North Lot) in Tampa, Sunset Music Festival 2022, which is presented by Sunset Events & Disco Donnie Presents, has also previously announced that for their 10 year anniversary edition, the event will expand from it’s typical 2-day fest to a 3-day weekend extravaganza. Some of the talent already announced for SMF 2022 includes Gryffin, Dillon Francis, Duke Dumont, Gorgon City, Borgore, Dabin, Bonnie X Clyde, and many more.
“In celebration of our first ten years of Sunset Music Festival and our expansion to a 3-day festival, we are honored to have Skrillex return to close the main stage. I can’t wait for what’s sure to be an extraordinary set.” – John Santoro, Sunset Events Founder
For more information and to purchase your tickets for Sunset Music Festival 2022, visit http://smftampa.com.
- Afterlife Drops Stellar 28-track Effort Featuring Familiar Faces and Newcomers alike.
- Ainonow Unveils Debut ‘Exile’ EP
- zensei ゼンセー Unveils Lounge-Meets-Downtempo EP ‘Lucid’
- Eric Prydz Brings Stunning 3-Night HOLO to NYC
- Fontainebleau’s LIV Signs EDM Heavyweight John Summit
- Claptone Partners with No Kid Hungry and TILT for TILT Cares Holiday Ball