The best part of Miami Music Week are the endless chain of pool parties, good music, beautiful people, and the best vibes one could ask for after emerging from the winter season. This year of Music Week was no exception, with enough true Florida sun and talented artists to send an electronic music fan straight to their ideal paradise.
One of the hottest parties that the week had to offer was at the exclusive and brand new ME Miami, located downtown overlooking stunning Biscayne Bay and all of those lovely Miami skyscrapers. The new rooftop hot spot threw rave-worthy events Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the week, featuring highly acclaimed artists such as Jasper James, Hot Since 82 and La Fleur. Everyone was dressed to their nines, and drinks flowed as the DJs made sure to spin in that true Miami fashion, house music all the time.
With an exquisite infinity lap pool and picturesque cabanas, the ME Miami events were exactly what any Music Week attendee would hope for. With provided transportation to Ultra Music Festival, the ME Miami events were top of the line and the energy was the perfect way to close the best week of music for 2017.
- Bruno Furlan & Deeft Release High-Energy Tech-House Tune “Space Bump”
- Electric Forest Announces Initial Lineup For 2024 Edition
- UNTOLD Dubai Reveals Five Incredible Stages
- Tomorrowland 2024 Pre-Registration Opens on December 6
- Spotify Announces a 17% Staff Layoff
- UEFA EURO 2024 Anthem By Meduza, OneRepublic & Kim Petras