One of electronic’s most loved talents, GRiZ, is at it again with the exciting announcements. Touching down at the Riverfront Park Amphitheater in Wilmington, North Carolina, he is set to host GRiZMAS In July on July 30th and 31st. Artist pre-sale is happening now here and general on-sale begins June 4 at 12pm EST.
These shows are sweeping through one of GRiZ’s favorite places to play, and now that shows are making their epic return post-quarantine, this is guaranteed to be one of the most special GRiZ events of the year.
The double header kicks off Friday July 30 with a Full Flex Set from GRiZ alongside EAZYBAKED and Kilamanzego. The throwdown continues Saturday as Giligan Moss joins the party for opening duties, followed by a journey through the laidback side of GRiZ’s record box with a Chasing The Golden Hour Set followed by a renowned ’10-’17 set.
GRiZMAS in July will be the first electronic show to take over the recently opened Riverfront Park Amphitheater and a fitting return to GRiZ’s eager Southeast fanbase. Wilmington offers idyllic weekend vibes, with fans having the chance to hit the beautiful local beaches by day and get down with their GRIZ fam by night.
- Nifra & EKE Collaborate on Techno-Trance Banger “Pull Me In”
- Claptone’s “The Masquerade” Returns to Amnesia Ibiza
- TVLI Drops Beautiful “Keep You”
- Porter Robinson Reveals Long-Awaited Third Album
- 4Rain Unveils New Track “Breaking Away” Featuring Priscilla K
- Xoro Drops Big Energy New Single “Nicotine”