Prepare for new interpretations of the tracks found on the wildly successful 2013 studio album from Gareth Emery, Drive. Introducing the remix album, Drive Refueled, Emery has taken on a cast of a-list DJs and producers to rework the album material. Due for release on March 3, 2015 through his Garuda Music imprint, Gareth has called upon W&W, Cosmic Gate, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Omnia, MaRLo, R3hab, and Luke Bong, among others for the upcoming release.
One of the most successful dance album’s of 2014 is seeing a double-disc rework and includes various musical styling and an eclectic mix of EDM sub-genres. The emotional dance music release is full of heartfelt lyrics, uplifting and euphoric melodies, and a number of body-moving drops. Drive Refueled is fully loaded with a whopping 22 remixes both familiar and new, which are sure to fit any mood.
The US iTunes Dance chart #1, Drive, contains a number of recognizable singles including “U” featuring Bo Bruce, “Dynamite” featuring Christina Novelli, and “Lights & Thunder” with Krewella.
Emery also re-launched his famed Gareth Emery Podcast into Electric For Life, which has rapidly spread amongst the dance music community. Gareth also starts a residency this year at the new LiFE nightclub at the SLS in Las Vegas.
Drive Refueled will be released March 3 on Garuda Music. Pre-order is available now on iTunes.
1. Beautiful Rage featuring LJ Ayrten (Alex Sonata Remix)
2. Long Way Home (Cosmic Gate Remix)
3. Firebird (Grum Remix)
4. Million Years featuring Asia Whiteacre (James Egbert Remix)
5. Dynamite featuring Christina Novelli (Walden Remix)
6. Entrada (BL3R Remix)
7. Javelin featuring Ben Gold (Juventa Remix)
8. Soldier featuring Roxanne Emery (Luke Bond Remix)
9. Lights & Thunder featuring Krewella (Omnia Remix)
10. Eye of The Storm featuring Gavin Beach (Craig Connelly Remix)
11. U featuring Bo Bruce (Bryan Kearney Remix)
12. Drive: Refueled (Full Continuous Mix)
1. Dynamite featuring Christina Novelli (MaRLo Remix)
2. Eye of The Storm featuring Gavin Beach (Stadiumx Remix)
3. Eye of The Storm featuring Gavin Beach (BL3R Remix)
4. Javelin featuring Ben Gold (Carl Nunes Remix)
5. Lights & Thunder featuring Krewella (Deorro Remix)
6. Lights & Thunder featuring Krewella (R3hab Remix)
7. Lights & Thunder featuring Krewella (Darren Styles Remix)
8. U featuring Bo Bruce (W&W Remix)
9. U featuring Bo Bruce (Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano Remix)
10. U featuring Bo Bruce (Coone Remix)
1. U (Official Music Video)
2. Dynamite (Official Music Video)
3. Long Way Home (Official Music Video)
- RayRay Makes Her Debut On Mau5trap With “Drama Queen”
- Siskin Drops Perfect Longplaying Debut ‘We Are Siskin’
- CRAZED (BR) Embodies Evolution with Newest Track “Missão de Responsa”
- Frequency Music Catalog Joins Collabhouse Music Library, Offering 650 High-Quality Tracks for Sync Licensing
- Nocturnalist 434
- Alok, The Chainsmokers & Mae Stephens Team Up on New Collab “Jungle”
Tomorrowland to Hold Exclusive Avant Premiere for Official 2023 Aftermovie
Relive the magic of “Adscendo” during ADE in the most beautiful cinema in the world. In July 2023, Tomorrowland celebrated...
PAROOKAVILLE 2024 Starts Advance Sales For Campsite Upgrade, Presents New Features
The eighth edition of PAROOKAVILLE, Germany’s largest Electronic Music Festival, is coming up next year from July 19th to 21st...
Tomorrowland Winter Will Be Inspired By The Amicorum Spectaculum
From March 16-23, 2024, Tomorrowland returns to Alpe d’Huez for the 4th edition of Tomorrowland Winter! Next year’s winter edition will...
Tomorrowland Winter Returns To The Breathtaking Ski Resort Alpe d’Huez
The magical story of Tomorrowland Winter continues! Tomorrowland will return in 2024 to the breathtaking French ski resort of Alpe...
Jakk’d & $on-$hine Unite on New Single “Luven Me” [Interview]
Breakout electronic acts Jakk’d and $on-$hine have joined forces for the release of their latest collaboration, “Luven Me.” Encapsulating elements...
Amsterdam Dance Event Announce Dillon Francis, The Blessed Madonna, Armin van Buuren And More For ADE Pro 2023
Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) today announces the latest confirmed speakers for its ADE Pro Conference, covering personal branding, innovating as...