Dance music legends Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike are back on the release radar as they unveil their newest single, “Too Much” alongside Canadian duo DVBSS and Drake’s OVO label mainstay Roy Woods. The stellar deep-house driven banger is only validation that combining diverse musical talent in the studio can lead to something epic.
Seamlessly fusing Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and DVBBS’s superb production expertise and Roy Wood’s enchanting R&B style vocals, “Too Much” redefines the house music genre in a brand new light. Full of driving basslines all throughout, “Too Much” has that catchy house melody bound to go viral on music-consumed social platforms like Instagram and Tik Tok.
The fiery, club-friendly track features a stimulating soundscape perfect for a night out on the town, and we can’t wait to hear it live on the dancefloor once the nightclub scene is back in full force. Out now via Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike’s very own Smash The House imprint, “Too Much” is out now on all streaming platforms.
- Nifra & EKE Collaborate on Techno-Trance Banger “Pull Me In”
- Claptone’s “The Masquerade” Returns to Amnesia Ibiza
- TVLI Drops Beautiful “Keep You”
- Porter Robinson Reveals Long-Awaited Third Album
- 4Rain Unveils New Track “Breaking Away” Featuring Priscilla K
- Xoro Drops Big Energy New Single “Nicotine”