Los Angeles native Saint Punk is back with a bass heavy electronic track. He has given Ookay and Cesqeaux’s original “The Pit” a grunge house treatment. This remix is released on Ookay’s imprint, The Woodwerk.
Saint Punk’s signature sounds can be heard throughout the whole track. The staccato drums are a real energy boost. With his grunge house take on the dubstep original, he transforms this track in to a new piece of art. Starting with a dark, percussive beat as the vocals punch through is real ear candy. Then, he brings the drums to a rise before descending into a flurry of flashing rhythm. This brand-new remix is a certified banger for any crowd. Even more this has to become the official anthem to any mosh pit at any stage during next years festivals.
“The Pit” marks Saint Punk’s debut on The Woodwerk. Following his earlier releases this year on Thrive Music, STMPD RCRDS and Armada you can see that Saint Punk is on fire. The remix for “The Pit” is out now.
- Kino Village to Take Over Globe Theater for Massive LA Debut ft. Morpei, Burko, Oren & More
- Studio 338 Announces 2022 Season Kick-Off Parties ft. Luciano, Loco Dice, Marco Carola & more
- WATCH: Metaverse by Slovenian DJ Brina Knauss on LIVENow on Thurs., Jan. 27
- Hear Course Control & Kevon Tyrre’s New Take on Classic “No Diggity”
- Letsko, Teset & Maxina Arrive with ‘Buttercream Bookworm’ Album
- SEXPAYS Debuts First Single “LOVE”
Spinnin’ Records to Host Night at Bootshaus XR Featuring Blasterjaxx, Danny Avila & SLVR
Spinnin’ Records is teaming up with the German worldwide famous club Bootshaus for an exclusive VR event in their new...
Krewella Kicks off 2022 with Studio Album ‘The Body Never Lies’ & Tour
Sisters Jahan and Yasmine, better known as Krewella, exploded onto the scene in 2012 with their debut self-released EP Play...
HARBER to Headline Lavo NYC on Saturday, January 15
On Saturday, January 15, Billboard-charting DJ & producer HARBER will make his anticipated headline debut at Lavo NYC. Be sure...
The Nocturnal Times Top Electronic/Dance Songs of 2021
Another year coming to a close means we’re proud to present The Nocturnal Times Top Electronic/Dance Songs of 2021. From...
PAROOKAVILLE Drops First Names for 2022 Lineup Including Armin van Buuren, FISHER, Yellow Claw & Many More
The organizers behind one of Europe’s biggest festivals PAROOKAVILLE just dropped an early Christmas present. The sixth edition of this...
The Nocturnal Times Top Electronic/Dance Albums of 2021
50. Emmit Fenn – Far From Here [TH3RD BRAIN Records] 49. MUST DIE! – CRISIS VISION [Never Say Die Records]...