Dim Mak has announced their signing of Crookers new album, “Sixteen Chapel,” which will be released this May. The first single of the album, “I Just Can’t” (feat. Jeremih) has already seen success in the dance music world. The album features collaborations with TJR, Zombie Nation, Antwon, STS, and more.
Dim Mak founder Steve Aoki says, “I’ve been a fan of Crookers since day one during the electro boom back in 2007. I’ve followed their releases from their remixes to the Knobbers EP and they’ve always made the most fresh future sounds to date. And now in 2015 I’m so pumped to be releasing what I think is the biggest record Phra has ever made. ‘I Just Can’t’ is going to blow people away.”
In support of “Sixteen Chapel” Crookers is going on a North American tour, which includes stops in Los Angeles, Chicago, Austin for SXSW, New York City and more. Crookers will also be featured at Dim Mak’s Miami event on Thursday, March 26th at Nikki Beach.
“Sixteen Chapel” will be released in May and the single “I Just Can’t (feat. Jeremih)” is set for release on April 14th.
Crookers “Sixteen Chapel” Tracklist
- 1+1=1 (Intro skit)
- Picture This (Ft. Dilligas)
- Able To Maximize
- I Just Can’t (Ft. Jeremih)
- Belly Button Tickler (Ft. Mr. MFN eXquire) + Micio Micio (Skit)
- Strokin’ (Ft. TJR & Antwon)
- Mark It Up (Ft. Beldina)
- Get Excited (Ft. STS) + Eyes Eyes Baby (Skit)
- Sgeddo (Ft. Zombie Nation)
Crookers “I Just Can’t (feat. Jeremih)” preview:
- The Wait is Over: The Midnight Unleashes ‘MONSTERS’ Album Alongside European Tour
- Don’t Sleep on Gl0bal’s Fresh ‘Insomnia 2′ EP
- Biscits Releases Latest Work, “From The Start”
- Armin van Buuren & Nicky Romero Celebrate Debut Collaboration with Virtual B2B Set
- CloudNone & Direct Drop Brand-New Track ‘Further’ via Monstercat
- Destructo Takes on Remix of Whipped Cream’s “I Do The Most”
The Wait is Over: The Midnight Unleashes ‘MONSTERS’ Album Alongside European Tour
New Music Friday is bursting at the seams at the hand of one duo in particular. Today, electronic connoisseurs The...
Interview: John Digweed & Alan Fitzpatrick on Lost Horizon Festival July 3 & 4
Glastonbury’s Shangri-La is going virtual for the Lost Horizon Festival, introducing the magnificent Gas Tower Stage. This weekend on July...
DJ Tennis’ Label Life and Death Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary With Launch of Website
Over the last 10 years, esteemed label Life and Death has dedicated time to releasing soulful electronic music influenced by...
‘Arena Now’: Don Diablo’s “Corona-Proof” Event
Don Diablo sells out his only live show this summer Germans might have found the solution to tackle the need...
EDX’s Newest Single “Umoja” & Upcoming History-Making Live Stream in Zürich
For those familiar with artists who have taken on veteran roles in the dance music space, EDX should be no...
World Premiere: “PJ” by the BELMONT BOYS has Arrived
Eastern European DJ/Production duo BELMONT BOYS are revealing their newest single “PJ”, and The Nocturnal Times has the world premiere...