Giveaway includes two night stay at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, a cabana for you and up to five friends for the Marquee Las Vegas Dayclub, and admission for you and your guests to three additional events at Marquee Las Vegas.
Pool season is beginning again in Las Vegas, and Marquee has announced plans for an unparalleled opening weekend. Join some of the biggest names in electronic dance music (EDM) for the Marquee Dayclub Grand Opening weekend. On Saturday, March 19 and Sunday, March 20, Dash Berlin, Ciara, Porter Robinson, Thomas Jack, and EDX will take to the Marquee Dayclub and Nightclub venues at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
Trance-master Dash Berlin takes the stage at Marquee Dayclub for the Grand Opening weekend with a special live performance from Ciara on Saturday. Later that evening, electronic prodigy Porter Robinson takes the stage at Marquee Nightclub. Sunday brings the tropical sounds of Thomas Jack to the Dayclub, followed by an EDX showcase at Marquee Nightclub.
The Nocturnal Times has partnered with Marquee to offer one lucky dance music lover a chance to win the ultimate Marquee Las Vegas weekend experience. Want to stay at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for two nights? Fancy a VIP cabana with bottle service and food credit for you and up to five of your friends? How about complimentary admission into three other Marquee shows on Saturday and Sunday? Entering to win is easy; just follow the steps below!
The Ultimate Marquee Las Vegas Experience grand prize includes:
• Two night stay at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (Saturday 3/19 & Sunday 3/20)
• VIP Cabana with Bottle Service/Food Credit at Saturday’s Dayclub Grand Opening. Grand Prize winner can bring up to 5 friends to share the cabana (Tickets available HERE)
• Complimentary Entry for Grand Prize winner’s group to Porter Robinson’s show at Marquee Nightclub on Saturday night (Tickets available HERE)
• Complimentary entry for Grand Prize winner’s group to Thomas Jack’s Marquee Dayclub show (Tickets available HERE)
• Complimentary entry for Grand Prize winner’s group to EDX Sunday night show at Marquee Nightclub (Tickets available HERE)
Enter to Win the Ultimate Marquee Dayclub Grand Opening Weekend Experience from The Nocturnal Times:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Contest ends on March 16 at 4pm EST.
**Share on Facebook for additional entry points by tagging the friends you would bring along for the experience!
***Entrants and their entire party must be ages 21 and above.
View the Marquee Las Vegas Nightclub & Dayclub upcoming event calendar, HERE.
- Jarod Glawe Drops Mesmerizing New Single “Belong To You” ft. Robin Vane
- Loud Luxury Strikes Listeners with “Red Handed” Featuring Thutmose
- Factory 93 Comes to Las Vegas Featuring Avision, Maceo Plex, Michael Bibi & Testpilot
- Riot Ten, Dogma & Joe Buras of Born Of Osiris Release the “Ready For War” Monster
- Michael Calfan & HARBER “Feelings After Dark” (ft. NISHA) Hits Musical Freedom
- Danny Olson & Crystal Skies Drop “Like Water” ft. Jadelyn on Insomniac’s Lost In Dreams [Premiere]
Michael Calfan & HARBER “Feelings After Dark” (ft. NISHA) Hits Musical Freedom
HARBER and Michael Calfan make their debut on Musical Freedom Records with “Feelings After Dark” feat. NISHA today (Friday, May...
PAROOKAVILLE 2021 Edition Moved to 2022
With hopes in our heart we were all looking forward to the second part of the year. How we all...
Tomorrowland & Pukkelpop Potential Shape Up for 2021
Current vaccination plans are running smoothly and we see that the infection numbers are falling. Nevertheless, the pandemic is still...
EDC Portugal Postponed to 2022
Over the last couple of days it became unclear if EDC Portugal would happen this year or not. Following May...
HOLY SHIP! Wrecked Embarking on December 3rd-7th Featuring ZHU, Alison Wonderland, Chris Lake & More
Preparing for its voyage across the electronic oceans, Holy Ship! Wrecked has announced its 2021 lineup and event dates. Taking...
Audien Joins Armada Music & Touches Hearts in “Learn To Love Again” [Interview]
After a year of solitude and creative introspection, progressive-house prodigy Audien kicks off the month of May with some pretty...