Nightclub & Bar Media Group has revealed the annual list of the top 100 highest-grossing nightclubs in the U.S. for 2014. It was a record-breaking year for the U.S. nightlife industry, as the entire top 100 collected combined revenue of more than $1.36 billion. Las Vegas nightclubs dominated the list and secured seven of the top ten spots.
Coming in at #1 for the third year in a row, is XS Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas. The club earned between $103-$105 million this past year and recently signed dance music megastar Kaskade as a resident. MGM Grand’s Hakkasan Nightclub in Las Vegas holds the number two spot. A newcomer to this list, Hakkasan earned between $100-$103 million in 2014. Rounding out the top 3 is Marquee Nightclub in Las Vegas, collecting a total revenue of $80-$85 million.
“With this year’s top clubs coming in significantly higher than year’s past, our Top 100 list once again proves the strength and energy of the nightlife industry,” said Jon Taffer, president of Nightclub & Bar Media Group.
We can only imagine what 2015 has in store for the nightclub industry. Here are the Top 10 from the Top 100 Highest-Grossing Nightclubs in 2014:
- XS Nightclub (Las Vegas, Nevada) $103-$105 MM
- Hakkasan (Las Vegas, Nevada) $100-$103 MM
- Marquee Nightclub (Las Vegas, Nevada) $80-$85 MM
- TAO Las Vegas (Las Vegas, Nevada) $50-$55 MM
- LIV (Miami Beach, Florida) $40-$45 MM
- Surrender Nightclub (Las Vegas, Nevada) $40-$45 MM
- LAVO New York (New York, New York) $30-$35 MM
- Story (Miami Beach, Florida) $25-$30 MM
- Hyde Bellagio (Las Vegas, Nevada) $25-$30 MM
- LAVO Las Vegas (Las Vegas, Nevada) $25-$30 MM
The entire Top 100 Highest-Grossing Nightclub List can be found at http://www.nightclub.com/2015-top-100-list.
- Stranger Things Season 4 Part Two Debuts, Netflix & Fever Brings Immersive Experience Brooklyn
- Nocturnalist 370
- Machine Gun Kelly Brings Sold-Out Show to MSG Following New Hulu Documentary
- Donatella Makes a Debut with “What Do I Do Now”
- Alok Releases Sixth Installment of ‘CONTROVERSIA by Alok’
- Jimmy Pé Shares New Single “Booty Pop”
Stranger Things Season 4 Part Two Debuts, Netflix & Fever Brings Immersive Experience Brooklyn
Calling all fans of Stranger Things! Netflix has partnered with Fever to create the ultimate fan experience just as season...
Machine Gun Kelly Brings Sold-Out Show to MSG Following New Hulu Documentary
This Tuesday night (June 28), Machine Gun Kelly, took to a sold-out crowd at Madison Square Garden. Bringing his Mainstream...
Ruben de Ronde’s Airwalk, Open To Close [Interview]
Living in the Netherlands can be a huge pain for music lovers. Each week there are dozens events happening and...
All About DGTL Amsterdam 2022
It was the moment Dutch music fans had waited for. After two years of confinement and isolation, DGTL Amsterdam 2022...
Billy Joel Celebrates 80th Consecutive Show at Madison Square Garden with NY Rangers Veterans
With live events finally taking place again after nearly two years, there was a greater-than-usual buzz in the air this...
Sleeping Giant Music Launches New Public Relations Agency
Internationally recognized booking agency Sleeping Giant Music remains at the forefront of all things music for its relentless dedication to...