The new exclusive SiriusXM Radio channel, Diplo’s Revolution just launched this past Thursday night at the Faena Theater in Miami Beach. Since it’s huge announcement a week prior to Miami Music Week, the partnership between the Grammy Award winner and the global satellite radio service has taken off.
The unforgettable event broadcasted live on SiriusXM and was hosted by none other than The Fat Jewish. The special event featured live DJ sets from some of his good friends, fellow label mates and producers. In no particular order, Diplo, Jillionaire, A-Trak, GTA, MK, Valentino Khan and Kandy treated subscribers and invited guests to a night of back to back sets and revolutionary beats. The full stream aired on the premier of Diplo’s Revolution at 9 pm on SXM channel 52.
Highlights of the night included backstage interviews and a packed crowd jamming to big tracks early on such as Major Lazer ft. Travis Scott & Camila Cabello & Quavo “Know No Better,” Major Lazer ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR & Nicki Minaj’s “Run Up,” the Skrillex remix of Kendrick Lamar “Humble” and “God’s Plan” by Drake.
The launch of Diplo’s channel on Sirius XM joins him with other revolutionary artists such as Eminem, Bruce Springsteen, The Beatles, Elvis and Frank Sinatra to name a few.
- UEFA EURO 2024 Anthem By Meduza, OneRepublic & Kim Petras
- Tomorrowland 2024 Announces Limited Edition “The Spirit of Life” Festival Novel For 2024
- Nocturnalist 444
- Hï Ibiza and Ushuaïa Reveal 2024 Schedule
- PLS&TY Launches “Proper Manners” Radio Show on Insomniac Radio
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album