Ultra Music Festival continues its worldwide domination with the just announced Road to Ultra Australia, which takes place on February 24, 2018 at Sidney Myer Bowl in Melbourne, Australia.
The Road to Ultra events aim to deliver talent from their festivals and showcase single stages with a similar focus. Always raising the bar in their level of production, Ultra Worldwide is certain to provide the latest in stage design, LED displays, world-class visuals and lighting, pyrotechnics, and kryogenics.
Check this space for lineup details for Road to Ultra Australia as they’re revealed in the coming months. This 2018 Road to Ultra Australia debut comes ahead of the 2019 debut of Ultra Music Festival editions in Sydney and Melbourne.
Ultra Worldwide just concluded another successful installment of Ultra Europe in Split, Croatia. Last year, the worldwide brand debuted Destination Ultra, which extends the European festival into the next week, incorporating events such as Ultra Beach and Yacht events. The world’s premier electronic music festival makes its grand return to Bayfront Park in Miami from March 23-25,2018. Ultra Music Festival 2018 marks the event’s twentieth anniversary edition.
Ticket registration for the fist-ever Ultra edition down under begins on July 30 at https://ultraaustralia.com/.
Featured photo: Mark Mancino
- Dillon Francis Drops Anticipated ‘This Mixtape Is Fire TOO’ Album
- MitiS Releases “Falling Into Mystery,” Announces Unity Live Tour
- GRAVEDGR & Algo Drop Banging New Track, “Pharos & Kings”
- Sullivan King Goes Touring With Avenged Sevenfold in 2024
- AFROJACK Drops YUFO “Bounce Again (NLW Edit)” Under NLW Alias
- Emma Hewitt & ZOYA Team Up For “Holding Out For You”